Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dandyman

In London village.
Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

Let's be honest, scoreline apart, the Nigels make it too easy for us to laugh at them...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Let's be honest, scoreline apart, the Nigels make it too easy for us to laugh at them...

Of course, although they can have their day for once. Thought the toilet roll being thrown was very cringeworthy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Yes, apart from the football it was a great day. Let's party!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

That seagull pissed on that eagle's parade too before the game.

Was the seagull scared? Not a chance. Seagulls are double hard street fighters. They eat eagles for breakfast.

Dandyman

In London village.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If it meant we had two exciting wingers, a centreforward in his pomp, attack attack attack philosophy you know what i wouldnt give a toss about goal music or reading out the scorers name.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

If it meant we had two exciting wingers, a centreforward in his pomp, attack attack attack philosophy you know what i wouldnt give a toss about goal music or reading out the scorers name.

Or playing Southend next week

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
Please tell me this thread is a joke!!

First of all nothing comes close to the cringe "put you hands up for Brighton " before every game at the Amex and all the over queer little tunes you all clap along to cringe plastic and just embarrassing!

Second of all I dont know if you are aware but i believe Brighton had or have tried to set up an ultras group which flopped big time bless them so don't slate when some of your finest north stand supporters have already tried Setting it up!

All seem abit sour to me. Anyway mind the gap ;)

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
I really can't believe you went there! " put your hands up for Brighton" haha what's the other little tune?? Embarrassing

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Goal music is so utterly embarrassing I just can't fathom why any club does it. Surely these people must cringe every time? This isn't just directed at Palace, but all clubs that do it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Everything that happens there I hate about football - drums and goal music

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The crowd repeating the goal scorer's name is utterly cringeworthy. Reminiscent of the Life of Brian "Tell me what to say, please!" Scene. Pathetic.

Feb 14, 2010
Goal music and a teenager with a drum. Tin pot club that we should really put to the sword but instead we give them our leading goal scorer and replace him with a strike force who couldn't hit a cows arse with banjo.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Please tell me this thread is a joke!!
So you're not embarrassed about your goal music, or shouting the surname after the christian name has been read out? It's so cringeworthy.

all the over queer little tunes you all clap along to
Homophobia, nice.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Goal music and a teenager with a drum. Tin pot club that we should really put to the sword but instead we give them our leading goal scorer and replace him with a strike force who couldn't hit a cows arse with banjo.

The same tin pot club who you lot got schooled by again.
Mind the mammoth gap too .
I hope you enjoyed your day in South London as much as us lot did,I for one can't wait till march another Palace win at the Amex should see Poyet sacked.

Feb 14, 2010
The same tin pot club who you lot got schooled by again.
Mind the mammoth gap too .
I hope you enjoyed your day in South London as much as us lot did,I for one can't wait till march another Palace win at the Amex should see Poyet sacked.

Unlike palace fans mate, i live in proper London, not some watford type Surrey suberb and so I didnt have a "day out in south london". As far as schooling the Albion then come back when you are ahead in the head to head and also have a major trophy in your history.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Unlike palace fans mate, i live in proper London, not some watford type Surrey suberb and so I didnt have a "day out in south london". As far as schooling the Albion then come back when you are ahead in the head to head and also have a major trophy in your history.

Is that all you've got?
Trying looking at the post code of the ground mate its usually a give away to where a ground is located.
I live in Hastings but am Tooting born n bred,is that not south london enough for you.
Charity shield Lol ,it's a charity shield FFS hahahahaha
Thanks for him by the way and your not very good are you?
Crap in fact

Feb 14, 2010
Is that all you've got?
Trying looking at the post code of the ground mate its usually a give away to where a ground is located.
I live in Hastings but am Tooting born n bred,is that not south london enough for you.
Charity shield Lol ,it's a charity shield FFS hahahahaha
Thanks for him by the way and your not very good are you?
Crap in fact

Learn some history, when Brighton won the Charity Shield, it meant something. If you are from Tooting then I'm surprised you are not Chelsea or Fulham like most down there. Palace were created a suburban club and remain a small suburban club that struggle to get 13000 paying punters through the gate, unless we turn up of course. Goal music and kids with drums. Tin pot club who had a good win against a club that should be putting such small non entities to the sword. Enjoy your day in the sunshine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports