Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How silly of me, I guess she could fight back.

Eh? You clearly didn't understand what I wrote. I'm shocked because I deliberately didn't use words of more than 2 syllables* just so that I could make the point that you lot have invented this story about a girl getting hit.

Let's take it slowly and in small pieces. You know when your mummy and daddy ask you where you've been and you tell them something that didn't happen? That's called a lie. Are you with me so far?

*Yes, I know you don't know what that means - get an adult to show you.

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Eh? You clearly didn't understand what I wrote. I'm shocked because I deliberately didn't use words of more than 2 syllables* just so that I could make the point that you lot have invented this story about a girl getting hit.

Let's take it slowly and in small pieces. You know when your mummy and daddy ask you where you've been and you tell them something that didn't happen? That's called a lie. Are you with me so far?

*Yes, I know you don't know what that means - get an adult to show you.

I said your right or dont you understand? After all a 15 year old could fight back so cant be true.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I said your right or dont you understand? After all a 15 year old could fight back so cant be true.

Ah. My mistake. Apologies, I hadn't made allowances for you having a complete inability to put basic thoughts down coherently in written form.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Is there any evidence at all of the teenage girl being attacked?

Of course not. Much like the evidence to suggest people sing along to "Put your hands up for Brighton". I'm yet to see anyone do that personally. I guess it's because we're all on the concourse before each match cheering on Arsenal, our true heroes. Also I must remember to boo any England player that ever appears at the Amex in future, no idea why because I am an England fan too, but this is what must be done apparently.

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Of course not. Much like the evidence to suggest people sing along to "Put your hands up for Brighton". I'm yet to see anyone do that personally. I guess it's because we're all on the concourse before each match cheering on Arsenal, our true heroes. Also I must remember to boo any England player that ever appears at the Amex in future, no idea why because I am an England fan too, but this is what must be done apparently.

Dont forgot to buy your half and half scarfs

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Personally, I thought the atmosphere in the palae end looked great...in fact if the north stand had that sort of atmosphere every week, Amex would e rocking...but the only thing that gets people going these days is " we're the north stand brighton boys, etc"

So what if they have a drum or goal music...or sing the st Pauli song.....they do it well.

Still can't stand the bastards though...lol

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Personally, I thought the atmosphere in the palae end looked great...in fact if the north stand had that sort of atmosphere every week, Amex would e rocking...but the only thing that gets people going these days is " we're the north stand brighton boys, etc"

So what if they have a drum or goal music...or sing the st Pauli song.....they do it well.

Still can't stand the bastards though...lol

got to agree . Our North are not on the same level as them unfortunately.

Thought we were pretty decent all things considered as well

Feb 14, 2010
I feel sorry for the 4000/5000 palace fans that stayed with them through the early mid 80s. Since the Coppell years they had a load f JCL support them and it must be a nightmare to have the foam hands, drum banging and goal music.

D

Deleted member 18477

richie reynolds is embarrassing along with fanzone, gullys group and getting smashed again by our rivals.

id do anything to have murray and bolasie in our team right now... even allow goal music!!!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I feel sorry for the 4000/5000 palace fans that stayed with them through the early mid 80s. Since the Coppell years they had a load f JCL support them and it must be a nightmare to have the foam hands, drum banging and goal music.

There's always one who can't see what's happening on the pitch.
Can we still be your rivals ?

Feb 14, 2010
got to agree . Our North are not on the same level as them unfortunately.

Thought we were pretty decent all things considered as well

Firstly mate, the west stand creates the real noise at the amex and having been in the away end, the west is impressive as anywhere and louder than the Kop (having seen both). If you really want a drum the p!ss off to palace and support a tin pot joke club like them

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Firstly mate, the west stand creates the real noise at the amex and having been in the away end, the west is impressive as anywhere and louder than the Kop (having seen both). If you really want a drum the p!ss off to palace and support a tin pot joke club like them

Dont want a drum , dont want goal music , dont want ultras , do want a loud North stand

Thanks

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
There's always one who can't see what's happening on the pitch.

More than one at your ground! Those pillars get in the way a lot! :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here