Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
-Toilets destroyed,
-Residents cars damaged
- One 15 year old girl injured.

All of above dont fight back. Funny that.

Another few years yet till you'll see your Arsenal/Liverpool heroes play at the Amex im afraid.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

-Toilets destroyed,
-Residents cars damaged

Another few years yet till you'll see your Arsenal/Liverpool heroes play at the Amex im afraid.

Pot and kettle spring to mind

And it's spelt MurrAy btw

Feb 14, 2010
-Toilets destroyed,
-Residents cars damaged

Leaving aside the odd comment about Arsenal to a club that got 34,000 at home to Rochdale, I agree that Brighton have and always have had a nasty element in its away support. Wolves this year and west Ham last year as well as examples at Chesterfield, Brentford and Southend to name but a few examples. We cannot deny that and anyone who had their car damaged has every right to be p!ssed off. On the up side, it would have been nothing compared to events of the 70's and early 80's

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
The same tin pot club who you lot got schooled by again.
Mind the mammoth gap too .
I hope you enjoyed your day in South London as much as us lot did,I for one can't wait till march another Palace win at the Amex should see Poyet sacked.

Taking football out of the equation absolutely no one likes a day in South London.

Selhurst reminds me of "Balham Gateway to the South" by Peter Sellers. Actually not sure if Selhurst has reached the standard of 1950's Balham.

So, no thanks.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
-Toilets destroyed,
-Residents cars damaged

:lolol: idiot.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Still least its not as cringeworthy as handing out flyers with your song lyrics on so people know what to sing. Where were the glowsticks yesterday?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bet you cant wait to join in with 'Youll Never Walk Alone' again. :D

And you call us a tinpot club. Im happy to have the same 14-16k turn up each week thanks very much.

I never once said tinpot! Small maybe, but never tinpot.

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
Put your hand up for brighton" haha embarrassing na na na na Naaa brighton being blared out before the game with you singing along not cringing? Na not at all

Bet you cant wait to join in with 'Youll Never Walk Alone' again. :D

And you call us a tinpot club. Im happy to have the same 14-16k turn up each week thanks very much.

Is there any evidence at all of the teenage girl being attacked?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Put your hand up for brighton" haha embarrassing na na na na Naaa brighton being blared out before the game with you singing along not cringing? Na not at all

Your on about "Fanzone" - which is incredibly cringeworthy but no worse than any of your stuff - very disappointed you had no banner this time, would have been the icing on the cake !!!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Taking football out of the equation absolutely no one likes a day in South London.

Selhurst reminds me of "Balham Gateway to the South" by Peter Sellers. Actually not sure if Selhurst has reached the standard of 1950's Balham.

So, no thanks.

True! I'd rather walk through Gaza City waving a f*** off big Israeli flag whilst loudly proclaiming that all Hamas are wankers and simultaneously throwing pork chops at the angry men with guns than endure the absolute shit infested dump that is Selhurst and its surrounding area. It was a bad day footballwise but an incredibly fantastic day to feel good about living in Brighton & Hove and being an Albion fan.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton

Repeating the players names after they have scored is just embarrassing, it's something that should be done for little kids not adults but you lot do have the I.Q of a child so I will let you off...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
First of all nothing comes close to the cringe ...

Really? What about your care in the community gimps with foam hands and kiddie-fiddler tracksuits whose soul purpose is to stand like sweaty nonces outside the ground helping you clueless c*nts who can't tell whether they're there for the Sainsburys or the football. If you really don't think that's in any way shape or form cringeworthy then I think you need to re-assess your values.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here