Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
How is desperate that overall we ARE the better side? Weird, you lot keep switching between history and current league positions. Last season all you lot cared about was history, although only recent history as - as I just said - historically we are the better side in head to heads. Now it's all about now. So next time we go above you, it'll be about the last 35 years again, yes?

Does it really carry any weight who won a fixture 56 years ago or that we finished higher than you in 1970 its condemned to the history books now it means zero. We can only talk about now, the present its all thats relevant. Teams like Blackpool and Bolton used to dominate the game years ago so does that mean they are forever superior to say Aston Villa or Everton?

All we can do right now is look at who won the last fixure played and current league positions. You have a beautiful football stadium well done you just need a decent set of players to grace it. Give me a shit hole and watching Bolasie take your man Bruno (who we was told was going to do this and that all last week) to the cleaners at decrepid Selhurst Park anyday.

Just suck it up for now boys you are behind us in the department that really counts right now end of - this may change in time thats how football works buut for now just take the hit and keep your heads down

Does it really carry any weight who won a fixture 56 years ago or that we finished higher than you in 1970 its condemned to the history books now it means zero. We can only talk about now, the present its all thats relevant. Teams like Blackpool and Bolton used to dominate the game years ago so does that mean they are forever superior to say Aston Villa or Everton?

All we can do right now is look at who won the last fixure played and current league positions. You have a beautiful football stadium well done you just need a decent set of players to grace it. Give me a shit hole and watching Bolasie take your man Bruno (who we was told was going to do this and that all last week) to the cleaners at decrepid Selhurst Park anyday.

Just suck it up for now boys you are behind us in the department that really counts right now end of - this may change in time thats how football works buut for now just take the hit and keep your heads down

i'm not even gonna read the shit you post, you were a fuckin cry baby on here a couple of months ago, you f***ed off and I hoped that was the end, but you're back like a bad smell

Feb 14, 2010
We have to allow small clubs that punch above their weight their day in the sun. We can't deny them that. They live off 11000 paying punters plus whatever the away club brings. Clubs like Wigan and Palace do incredibly well but why they have to have teenagers banging drums and goal music to show us just how poxy they are is an odd one.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Clearly you missed my point - which was that when we go back above you in the table like last season, you'll all start going on about history again.

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
i'm not even gonna read the shit you post, you were a fuckin cry baby on here a couple of months ago, you f***ed off and I hoped that was the end, but you're back like a bad smell

Only popped back to see how you lot took that hiding the other week and it looks like that it was not taken too well! For weeks leading up we were told this and that and then pow - same old same old. Continue to comfort yourselves with pointless stats if it helps you winkle.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

I would prefer to be where we are. You have shown us precisely how not to run a football club sustainably. Credit to you for being where you are in the league at the moment, and for having an excellent season, so far, but we have built the foundations for a sustainable future. "Sustainable" is a boring word, I know, but rather that than two periods in administration.

Jan 31, 2012
We have to allow small clubs that punch above their weight their day in the sun. We can't deny them that. They live off 11000 paying punters plus whatever the away club brings. Clubs like Wigan and Palace do incredibly well but why they have to have teenagers banging drums and goal music to show us just how poxy they are is an odd one.

So you believe you are a big club ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here