Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Rea on the way out?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hmmmmm I wonder if Nathan and Chris have something pre-agreed with some of our other Youth Development players like Harper and players like that to help in their development. Would be an interesting way of getting those players more competitive football

Jones 'apparently' is in talks ( with someone, maybe not us ) to bring in a loan central defender, and a loan attacking midfielder.

So I wonder if Rea, and Harper are those players.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Jones 'apparently' is in talks ( with someone, maybe not us ) to bring in a loan central defender, and a loan attacking midfielder.

So I wonder if Rea, and Harper are those players.

Surely we have higher hopes for Harper. What happened to pushing for the first team by Christmas?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Surely we have higher hopes for Harper. What happened to pushing for the first team by Christmas?
Think hes only had 1 90 mins for U21's so far and only coming on in the 61st min against Brentford suggests hes probably not very close to the 1st team squad, disappointingly.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There's a thread already suggesting the tweet this is probably based on is an indication that he has officially moved up (along with Walton) into the first team squad from the DS

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
First team football at Luton must be tempting rather than 4th or 5th choice here.

Good luck to him.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I guess he felt he was not wanted i.e. his contract not renewed in a timely manner.....This does not bode well for our 'developing of home talent' and he will probably be in Bournemouth's squad next year....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here