Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury Festival 2023 - the thread

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The 4 hour run of Wunderhorse, Working Men’s Club, The Murder Capital and Shame on the Saturday is what I’m gonna be at. There’ll be an indent in the floor where I stand.
I will also be there for most of that. Don’t know Shame - will have a listen.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
PS: Full details of the BBC Coverage (40 hours of TV coverage, 5 stages live )
via

Jo Whiley the thinking man's dj :drool:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
They sound quite powerful…maybe not really my thing.

Anyway, I don’t know what shifts I am working yet so making plans is a little difficult. 🙄
I’ve already made some provisional plans so far. Might bin off Arctics for Hot Chip or Fever Ray not sure yet.
IMG_5190.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was at that as well, missed los Bitchos as I knew I’d seen them say Glasto, a decent festival I thought Wide Awake, saw quite a few Brighton fans there as well.
I had a yellow away Gross 13 shirt on. Had some nice chats with a Brentford and a Palace fan. I was there for Molchat Doma ("from Minsk, spasibo") and Lebanon Hanover. Absolutely magical :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I had a yellow away Gross 13 shirt on. Had some nice chats with a Brentford and a Palace fan. I was there for Molchat Doma ("from Minsk, it's possible") and Lebanon Hanover. Absolutely magical :thumbsup:
Ah yes I think I briefly spoke to you in my Mac Allister Argentina shirt, just after A Place to Bury Strangers, they were superb.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
So you think The Churnups are Foo Fighters? Thought it may be Pulp, who I’ll see At Latitude. Interesting.
I reckon so, they have a history of using Pseudonyms, I saw them billed as “The Holy Shits” at Concorde 2. They’ve got an album to promote, for what my money is worth I reckon the TBA on Saturday at 6 ish on Woodsies is Pulp.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The 4 hour run of Wunderhorse, Working Men’s Club, The Murder Capital and Shame on the Saturday is what I’m gonna be at. There’ll be an indent in the floor where I stand.
Id love to know what you do for a living! Genuinely intrigued (but you don't have to answer of course)... travel the country taking in football games on daily basis all season... off to Glasto... 😬

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I reckon so, they have a history of using Pseudonyms, I saw them billed as “The Holy Shits” at Concorde 2. They’ve got an album to promote, for what my money is worth I reckon the TBA on Saturday at 6 ish on Woodsies is Pulp.
😳
Pulp at Woodsies would be incredible!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah yes I think I briefly spoke to you in my Mac Allister Argentina shirt, just after A Place to Bury Strangers, they were superb.
It was you! Yes you did. I though you were Argentinian :lolol:

I was a little disappointed with APTBS, hoping they would play some stuff from an (admittedly 10 year old, now) CD of theirs I have.

Top shirt. I hope you will be able to wear it with pride for at least a few more days :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here