Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury 2015 Ticket day fast approaching!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I heard Taylor Swift on Saturday, which might just work. I strongly doubt I'd be there though. I'd really hope that one of the headliners is a unifying heritage act with strong critical and commercial heritage, a Fleetwood Mac or Prince or something like that. I'd be up for AC/DC but unlikely if the Foos are already confirmed, I suspect.

Sadly it looks like I'm going to be disappointed. Nay bother there's plenty else going on aside from the Pyramid headliner.

Quite, I dont mind if I dont enjoy the headliners, as long as it appeals to enough people thats fine by me, I will trott off and do something else. also rules out other clashes as more often than not I want to see something on another stage but miss it for the headline acts. You can't beat the atmosphere.

I can't see Taylor Swift Headling, but there is deff a spot for her, late saturday afternoon, the haters gunna hate hate hate.Personally I wont be there, but if I stumble across it in a drunken state I might hang around for a bit.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I heard Taylor Swift on Saturday, which might just work. I strongly doubt I'd be there though. I'd really hope that one of the headliners is a unifying heritage act with strong critical and commercial heritage, a Fleetwood Mac or Prince or something like that. I'd be up for AC/DC but unlikely if the Foos are already confirmed, I suspect.

Sadly it looks like I'm going to be disappointed. Nay bother there's plenty else going on aside from the Pyramid headliner.

Taylor Swift is performing at British Summer Time, in Hyde Park, on the Saturday.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Taylor Swift is performing at British Summer Time, in Hyde Park, on the Saturday.

Sorry, the Sunday then - she's in the country so it would be relatively simple. Munkfish is probably right, maybe more of an afternoon slot but she's not without pedigree, the critics have come round, sales are no problem at all and Glasto does like to be ahead of the crowd.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Kanye West to headline the Saturday night.

This will either be something special and one to remember or he will be a complete arse hat and show himself up.

Either way I look forward to the outcome. As long as he plays Jesus Walks and Black Skinhead I will be Happy.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Splurted this morning when I saw this, not validated but would be well happy with this line up.

The Stone Roses headlining Sunday , ELO, Suede, The Buzzcocks.

image.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Splurted this morning when I saw this, not validated but would be well happy with this line up.

The Stone Roses headlining Sunday , ELO, Suede, The Buzzcocks.

View attachment 64349

Suede sounds right - they are playing the De La Warr Pavilion in Bexhill as a one-off gig on the Thursday, presumably a Glasto warm-up.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
LAST DAY to PAY, TODAY!

Dont forget peeps if youve paid your deposit, to secure your tickets with a debit card today.

if ANYONE has or knows someone with a SPARE CAMPERVAN TICKET I would love to know about it and take it off your hands - they are sold out :-(
PM or call me on 07970206882 thanks, Ben

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Have I missed the resale date for those that weren't lucky first time?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Paid my money last week.

It was a case of shut up and take my money. however I can't believe how quiet things have been on the rumours front, doesn't seem like much has been leaked.

Its crazy to think a festival will be close to sell out bar maybe 2,000 or so tickets without a line up announced, only 3 acts so far.

Rumours for the sunday headliner at the moment are Prince and the Stone Roses, based on no info. I reckon it will be Madge or Flo + the machine personally.

Can't wait though, I'd like the line up soon, so I can begin checking out new artists I havent heard of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here