Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury 2015 Ticket day fast approaching!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Unless it's AC/DC or Taylor Swift looks like I maybe off to the Glade for Alabama 3 friday night, haven't seen them in a while.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm in the reverse boat, had no intention of seeing the Foos and my plan was to split between Hot Chip and SFA. Therefore, Blur annoucing could make my weekend.

I am currently torn between SFA and Hot Chip but Blur would blow them both out of the water. I was planning on just seeing Hot Chip, any idea what the walk will be like from Hot Chip to SFA? First time for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am currently torn between SFA and Hot Chip but Blur would blow them both out of the water. I was planning on just seeing Hot Chip, any idea what the walk will be like from Hot Chip to SFA? First time for me.

West Holts to the Park will take about 10-15 mins I reckon. If you position yourself for a quick exit.

What I will say to a newbie is don't get too stressed about chasing bands around the site as it can take away some of the enjoyment of the festival and you might miss a lot of the fun which make Glasto so special. I'm a firm believer in that you waste no time at Glastonbury, no matter what it is you are doing or wherever you are; there is always something very Glastonbury happening in front of you.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Oh well, less agonising - yeah I get that HT I did go about making a schedule but in the interests of getting the best experience might make a small list of one or two bands a day I don't want to miss and leave the rest to chance and my inhibitions at the time.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think my only must do are Run the Jewels, Caribou and Hot Chip Friday night, and Todd Terje and Jon Hopkins Saturday night.

A bit electro music centric will have to find some noisy scruffy indie to balance it out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think my only must do are Run the Jewels, Caribou and Hot Chip Friday night, and Todd Terje and Jon Hopkins Saturday night.

A bit electro music centric will have to find some noisy scruffy indie to balance it out.

I'm feeling jealous.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Best line up ever in my opinion and it's my 26th consecutive Glastonbury (obviously barring the years there wasn't one)
Motorhead, the Who, Vaccines, George Clinton/Parliament/Funkadelic, Steel Pulse, Kate Tempest, Suede, the ZOMBIES, Sleaford Mods, Slaves, Wilko Johnson, Thee Faction, Buzzcocks, Steve Drewett from the Newtown Neurotics and stacks more besides. Bands ancient and modern. My favourite festival anywhere and the only one you can go to and have a wonderful time regardless of who's playing :)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I am delighted that Foos have pulled out as i was going to go with the crowd, now it means I will be doing Run the Jewels, Jamie XX and Hot Chip for sure, little bit of walking. Hot Chip and RTJ will be out of this world.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
FOGHORN and the Machine.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Best line up ever in my opinion and it's my 26th consecutive Glastonbury (obviously barring the years there wasn't one)
Motorhead, the Who, Vaccines, George Clinton/Parliament/Funkadelic, Steel Pulse, Kate Tempest, Suede, the ZOMBIES, Sleaford Mods, Slaves, Wilko Johnson, Thee Faction, Buzzcocks, Steve Drewett from the Newtown Neurotics and stacks more besides. Bands ancient and modern. My favourite festival anywhere and the only one you can go to and have a wonderful time regardless of who's playing :)

Don't overlook The Fat White Family! Best band I saw last year.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
When is everyone setting off, arriving and how? I am gutted to have a coach ticket which leaves O2 Arena at 12.00pm on Thursday. I probably won't get there until half 6 taking into account a 45 minute break for the driver? Shucks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have fun everyone!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Coach from Brighton at 14.45 wednesday. Hopefully will miss the worst of the traffic. Just found out Ultimate Power have a silent disco on wednesday night in the Chameleon bar, a cheesy start to the week beckons!

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Heading at first light on the Wednesday morning....anticipating the painful Q to get in but hoping to pitch up somewhere in Dairy Ground by late morning.....weather looks like it will be nothing more than a few showers here and there so all in all ok.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here