Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham game might be OFF

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
From the phone calls Tank has been getting the game should be on.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I've just performed a pitch inspection here in shoreham - and I can now report my front door key is lost down a worm hole and I have wet and muddy knees.......frost still apparent under the lilac tree, on the random car parts in the garden and ice on the pond...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
More IMPORTANTLY, which chat site will you be on tonight? THE NSC java chat or the PIKEY's equivalent? :bigwave:

Oh I dont indulge with the PIKEYS anymore, I much prefer to mix with the Sussex riff-raff!

fixtures......

but hey itys christmas

Albion groundsman hopeful game will go ahead
By Andy Naylor
Albion groundsman Steve Winterton believes there is a "good chance" of tonight's clash with Gillingham beating the freeze.

Match referee Mike Thorpe, from Suffolk, is carrying out a 2.30pm pitch inspection and Winterton is hopeful of a positive outcome.

He said: "I would say at the moment we have got a good chance. It's just a case of whether the referee thinks one or two areas might be a bit hard."

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
There is a fine freezey mist seeping over Shoreham now...and theres a daft pigeon trying to skate on our pond...stupid creature...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
is it on?

can we expect an announcement on the clubs site before the new year?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
We are paying the price for having a mega stadium with stands which cast a perma-shadow over the pitch.

I long for the days when we played in an open, barely converted athletics stadium with no stands worthy of the name to cause an issue.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Tonight's home match with Gillingham will go ahead as scheduled.

Referee Mike Thorpe has concluded his inspection of the Withdean surface and decided that it is fit for play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here