Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham game might be OFF

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm thinking of going to the pitch inspection. Never been to one before.

Am I mad ? or just bored to fkg death pretending to work from home today ?

Do you have some form of mobile internet device? You could keep us all informed...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is actually one of the most exciting threads to appear on NSC for ages.

It's almost as good as waiting for the FA Cup third round draw :lol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
only 1 hour 58 minutes to go... who is going to be first with the news?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I just bet it's not on terrestrial.

If it was it would be after news from Portsmouth, Reading, Swindon, Oxford, Southend and Gillingham

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Still frosty in shaded areas in BN43, the Dip of Withdean will hold alot of cold air in but the covers should do their job, I also have it on good authority that SCR will be present for a Live Pitch Inspection Report as will TalkSport & Radio Lancashire for some reason....they will blame the Rain again no doubt!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Still frosty in shaded areas in BN43, the Dip of Withdean will hold alot of cold air in but the covers should do their job, I also have it on good authority that SCR will be present for a Live Pitch Inspection Report as will TalkSport & Radio Lancashire for some reason....they will blame the Rain again no doubt!

as long as they blame the rain and not the weather, thats ok.

On Setanta's scrolling fixtures going across the bottom of the screen there's a big 'X' through the Brighton v Gillingham fixture.

No-wait, that's the 'mute' icon. Sorry!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
On Setanta's scrolling fixtures going across the bottom of the screen there's a big 'X' through the Brighton v Gillingham fixture.

No-wait, that's the 'mute' icon. Sorry!

There is always a nano-second between reading the first line and the second line. This particular nano-second was filled to the brim with pain, torture, harrassment and naked fear.

Bastard.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just spoken to my folks LIVE from Withers.
They report that the pitch looks good, but that the running track is still frosted.

Also that the groundstaff are using what looks like hot air blowers, and tents, to treat the frozen patches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here