Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Ghostbusters 2016

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just a photo of a Ghostbuster bumming himself.

psmoTnq.jpg

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
They've got the diversity thing spot on I suppose.

And then shot themselves in the foot by turning the Winston-esque character into a horribly lazy cross between a 'badass black chick' and a 'crazy black chick'. The butchering of the Exorcist reference made me want to be sick (no reference intended).

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Terrible trailer - hardly raises my enthusiasm for this. Surely they could have put out a better funnier trailer?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm so annoyed that the trailer doesn't excite me. Unless they do a great job of making the film better than the trailers, this just looks like a Saturday Night Live sketch, all gags and not a jot of focus on chemistry, subtlety or imagination.

It reminded me of Meet The Fockers or something equally shite with that slapping scene at the end.

I want to reserve judgement for now but it's so hard when they put this trash out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A new Ghostbusters would ONLY have been worthwhile if Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd had been involved. The fact that they're not is more than disappointing. The fact that they've gone and put 4 annoying women in the roles has killed it absolutely stone dead.

This. Will. BOMB.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Christ that looks awful. I thought people just thought it was rubbish because it was all women but it looks horrendous.

Is that just half the cast of Bridesmaids ruining a classic film (albeit one I wasn't massively fond of) with idiotic over the top rubbish puns and slapstick rubbish

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How, exactly, does this ruin the original? What about the original is changed by this film's existence?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It is lucky they come along just before someone creates a device that amplifies paranormal activity. If this had happened any other time in the last thirty years New York would be ****ed.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
A new Ghostbusters would ONLY have been worthwhile if Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd had been involved. The fact that they're not is more than disappointing. The fact that they've gone and put 4 annoying women in the roles has killed it absolutely stone dead.

This. Will. BOMB.

Are they not in it at all?

for me the game they made a few years ago is Ghostbusters 3

PoG

Oct 29, 2013

This. Will. BOMB.

The worst thing is they were involved in a sense that they have cameo roles in this sh!tfest. However they aren't playing their original characters.

There was zero reason to reboot, if they had the original cast training these chicks it could have been watchable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here