Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting to Charlton??

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Simple question-how do my band of six get from BRIGHTON station to CHARLTON? We will worry about getting back depending on the score! :thumbsup: Palace was a doddle but havent been to Charlton for a few years :drink:

Go to Victoria & get the purple line on the underground takes you straight to Charlton

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
JESUS!!!

NEW QUESTION.......

Does anyone know HOW LONG it is likely to take me to get from Charlton - London Bridge - St Pancreas?

If i book online i have to book a specific train i think. So do i get the 6pm, 7pm, 8pm??

It should take you about an hour, but you will probably need to queue to get onto Charlton station post-match so allow longer.

So 6pm is out, 7pm should be fine, 8pm will allow you plenty time for a couple of pints and some food at the Betjemen Arms on St Pancras Station if you want

(apologies to anyone I have disappointed by giving a serious answer)

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
It should take you about an hour, but you will probably need to queue to get onto Charlton station post-match so allow longer.

So 6pm is out, 7pm should be fine, 8pm will allow you plenty time for a couple of pints and some food at the Betjemen Arms on St Pancras Station if you want

(apologies to anyone I have disappointed by giving a serious answer)

This. Under normal circumstances if you leave just after the final whistle you should make St Pancras around 5.45pm. Given the possibility of train or tube delays etc, while the 6pm should be fine, the 7pm is a lot safer and you wouldn't have to stress it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
£10.40 all in

Uh-uh

bygraves_duhduhh.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK let's try Brucie and Play Your Cards Right - Is it higher or lower ?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
You're not getting the train [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] so £0.00

You're on the coach to Cleethorpes with me and my uncle ???

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You're not getting the train [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] so £0.00

You're on the coach to Cleethorpes with me and my uncle ???
[MENTION=16842]Hillian[/MENTION] is taking my place on the coach. He will also have my packed lunch, but be careful as he is allergic to margarine.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
LOWER

(I've deducted one can for that filthy jibe)

BASTARDOS as the tab was quite high on the can FRONT

£7.40

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here