Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting Home Today?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
How was it, did the trains cope? Did it clear quickly or was it a bit of a nightmare? Only asking as a lot depends on this if we want to expand in the future!

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
Left stadium on final whistle. Mill lane p & r home in bognor at 5.40.:cool: london pride @ 5.45

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Trains coped and I was back in Worthing by 6.00 - there was a hell of a cue waiting to get on the station when we left though.

Was there any special trains laid on or were they running to schedule?

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Didn't get the first train, got the 5:15pm which went straight to Brighton - oops, as I wanted to get off at London Road. Walked to London Road and then drove home. Simples. Train queues behind me were looking fairly large though.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Used race course park and ride. Left about 5 mins after final whistle. Bus moved off at quarter past and back at car by 5.30. Home in saltdean by quarter to. The rottongdean bus looked busy but not sure how many buses were waiting at final whistle.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
On the train now a couple of minutes from Victoria. Left about 2 minutes after the game finished, queued 5 mins for a train and caught the London train from Brighton station within minutes. Flawless for mr. Well done the club.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Left WSU at final whistle,thought trains were good,short wait,home in Worthing now after a mile walk at the other end.

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
train home wasnt a problem it was getting a train from burgess hill towards brighton at 12.30 4 coaches long pulled into station was full to capacity people standing fans left on platform after train departed waiting for next 1 just after 13.00 same situation at hassoks when we arrive southern need to make the trins bigger thats my only gripe

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Walked to car in 1901 car park, sat in car for 20 minutes as they didn't release us i guess because of the park and ride, but once they did we were out quick and back home in Worthing before 6.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Seagull Travel Coach left Amex at 17.26 and we were back in Hurstpierpoint for 17.45. Back home in time for tea and the NSC. Lovely!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think there a few people waiting to go home later, it looks like there about 200 people at the Hikers' Rest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here