Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getting grumpy with the people who sit around you.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I find that revolting sickly-sweet smell of vaping utterly offensive. Its vile.

As for how "harmless" it is - its not been around long enough to judge the long-term effects - yet. But I would safely assume that actively inhaling a pungent, sweetly flavoured nicotine-based chemical into your lungs on a regular basis AIN'T going to improve your respiratory system for later life.

If you're into it though then go for gold. Just don't puff that foul-stenching shit around me.
I worked at a tobacco company for a while (not my choice, was via a consultancy and I got out as soon as I could find something else) they were actively running research programmes to prove it was safe or at least didn’t cause harm, they couldn’t prove that.

If they were safe the tobacco companies would be screaming it from the top of their lungs (they can scream because non of them smoked, funny that)

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I forget my username's a bit weird.

It was all so (after much lurking), I could make a 'witty' first post when I finally created an account. It was at the time Wacko Jacko died, so I replied to a thread about him, as his departed spirit.

Oh, how we laughed...

Maybe people now think I'm some kind of super fan, when it's not the case at all.

Oh well.
Just a bit of a weirdo- that was my impression anyway 😂

There are loads of posts in this thread about West Ham in our end.

Here's a pop quiz. What do having a ticket that isn't yours in the home end, homophobia, racism, bottle tops and flasks, drinking in sight of the pitch and vaping in your seat have in common? Yep, all against the ground regulations. Why do you and Steve U get to choose which ones are good and bad?
I haven't had the time to scan all of the posts, so didn't see. Who said we did get to choose? We are just disagreeing with the OP on vaping. God you are literally like some annoying school teacher who gets a kick of being a smarmy git. I don't understand it AT ALL, why people get so irate on a football forum, about such petty things and then relish in making it clear they are MODs and are the BOSSES (NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE RACISM AND HOMOPHOBIA, THAT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT SMALL)...anyway, maybe I NEVER WILL.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I haven't had the time to scan all of the posts, so didn't see. Who said we did get to choose? We are just disagreeing with the OP on vaping. God you are literally like some annoying school teacher who gets a kick of being a smarmy git. I don't understand it AT ALL, why people get so irate on a football forum, about such petty things and then relish in making it clear they are MODs and are the BOSSES (NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE RACISM AND HOMOPHOBIA, THAT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT SMALL)...anyway, maybe I NEVER WILL.
I’ll put you down as a vaper.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Hilarious the club can fill the stadium with thick smoke after occasionally letting fireworks off when the teams walk out yet some flavoured water vapour is now a massive concern, ok then🤣
This took less than a second to google:

1693464249586.png

Shove your water vapour stick up your arse!

SteveU

May 31, 2022
There are loads of posts in this thread about West Ham in our end.

Here's a pop quiz. What do having a ticket that isn't yours in the home end, homophobia, racism, bottle tops and flasks, drinking in sight of the pitch and vaping in your seat have in common? Yep, all against the ground regulations. Why do you and Steve U get to choose which ones are good and bad?

Who said which ones are good and bad? I certainly didn’t. I definitely feel that some of the above examples in your post are lesser issues but I haven’t posted as such.

You posted about the issue of vaping and away fans and I said it needs to be reported or called out at the time to be effectively dealt with. You disagree with this and would rather moan on a forum where not much would get done about your issues.

Not satisfied with your moaning you then cross to another thread I’ve replied on regarding ‘homophobic abuse to families with kids’ where I’ve called idiots out for doing it and then said ‘you should self police blah blah blah’ which is exactly what I did do because it was far more serious than vaping in my opinion.

Honestly, you’re like a big baby.

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
They fella who sits behind me constantly taps the back of my seat,only in the 2nd half though
I’ve asked him numerous times to stop but continues to happen

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bloomin' love the guttersnipes round me in the North. Some are now on sticks and crutches, some have growth spurts and broken voices, but essentially the same mix of decent people it was a decade ago. Keeps you grounded, reminds you that under all that EPL BS it's just football :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here