Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting a job

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
there's tons of scientific info at Naturalnews.com......fill ya boots......mutantboy ;)

I'd been hoping for something from an unbiased source :lolol:

Oh sorry, you were just joking. :facepalm:

http://www.naturalnews.com/041201_chemtrails_nanoparticles_degenerative_disease.html

The comments make for some EXCELLENT reading though, I really have NO idea if he's joking or not.

NOTHING is being "sprayed", those are NOT real airplanes, they are Jinns. What you see is ionized air, and what falls out from that trail is nothing from this dimension. Look at the chart "Lifecycle of a black helicopter". That's almost completely accurate. It is a self replicating nanoparticle, a self organizing, programmed, SPIRIT body. There is no aluminum being sprayed, that is a hoax. Do your own soil samples, don't listen to someone else. Get your own blood tested! Nobody is "sprayed" more than me, as these creatures are constantly over my head, and I do NOT have high aluminum, and there is no aluminum in my soil.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Having recently advertised a public facing role, and having received in excess of 100 CV’s in 1 week, all I can say is read the job description and tailor the CV/application/cover letter to the role; explain how you meet the person specification and what skills or experiences you can bring to the role being advertised. If the advert says attention to detail then check and double check what you have written on your CV/application/cover letter, and then get somebody sensible to read it to check it again. And, if you are female, then don’t paste a photo of yourself onto your CV with the baps half hanging out!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Having recently advertised a public facing role, and having received in excess of 100 CV’s in 1 week, all I can say is read the job description and tailor the CV/application/cover letter to the role; explain how you meet the person specification and what skills or experiences you can bring to the role being advertised. If the advert says attention to detail then check and double check what you have written on your CV/application/cover letter, and then get somebody sensible to read it to check it again. And, if you are female, then don’t paste a photo of yourself onto your CV with the baps half hanging out!

Seriously, how do you go through 100 cvs? I've heard some employers will bin half and then work through the others.

To the OP I would try the local supermarkets, they will possibly be able to fit round your studying during the rest of the year.... Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here