[Albion] * Getafe vs Brighton & Hove Albion *

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Barnes starts? Oscar out!

Not only starts but will be cutting in from the left, some people are going to have a breakdown

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yes he did.

Anyone else praying that Oscar is the coach that can raise KLL's game up a level? We all know he has the skill, but consistency has been the problem imo.

He could have a massive part to play if his game 'clicks' this season. Fingers crossed.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I wonder who will start the season in the centre of the midfield three? Bridders is more of a destroyer, and I reckon OG will want more creativity there as the fulcrum ???

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Attacking Line-up compared to what Poyet would have put out which may well have included Bridcutt and Hammond in that lineup.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 4m
Getafe are treating the game as very low key. A club official, on arriving at the ground, described it as more of a training session. #bhafc

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
#BHAFC out on the pitch at Coliseum Alfonso Perez in all yellow. Kit looks stunning, so be sure to check out @BHASnappy's gallery later.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
All yellow. Meaning that we have 'alternative' away shorts again.

I quite liked the bright green shorts.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Four bloody three bloody three!!!

OMG! An attacking formation no less :ohmy:

Looks incredibly like the sort of formation our old manager would put out all the time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone know whether KLL travelled to Spain?

He did. He's not as strong a starter as Buckley, Ulloa or Barnes though so not really space for him in a 4-3-3.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Attacking Line-up compared to what Poyet would have put out which may well have included Bridcutt and Hammond in that lineup.

Not really. Hammonds gone and Brids isn't fully fit. Looks exactly like the sort of line up Gus would put out in same situation.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not really. Hammonds gone and Brids isn't fully fit. Looks exactly like the sort of line up Gus would put out in same situation.

Gus might have put the same personnel on the pitch, but it's where they get used which could be the bi difference. I anticipate Oscars line up to be quite different.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bruno off with a 'knock' - again

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Barnes to Orlandi - 1-0

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 2m
1-0 #bhafc, Barnes to Orlandi, who slotted home angled left-footer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports