Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] * Getafe vs Brighton & Hove Albion *

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Wrong number of asterisks though. Lucky it's only pre-season and this is the sort of thing that we can iron out before Leeds.

I would've thought that one asterisk is fitting for a game of this unimportance?

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Kick-off is at 8.30pm Spanish time (7.30pm UK time) and Oscar Garcia’s team will be announced an hour before kick-off via seagulls.co.uk, Twitter and Facebook.

Getafe, who finished tenth in the Spanish top-flight last season, will provide stern opposition for the Seagulls and Albion fans can keep up-to-date with live text commentary via the club’s official Twitter feed - @Officialbhafc – so follow now if you don’t already.

No commentary then just twitter updates

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
will there be radio commentary?

There was last season and the season before but that was when the BBC budget cuts hadn't come into force. Licence payers might object to Johnny Cantor and Warren Aspinall flying over to Spain to do the football commentary when they would rather listen to Gardener's Question Time and The Archers.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
#BHAFC team v #Getafe (4-3-3) Ankergren; Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Calderon; Forster-Caskey, Crofts, Orlandi; Buckley, Ulloa, Barnes.

I'd say that looks a bit more 4-2-2-2 to me:

Ankergren in goal, flat back four of Bruno, Greer, El Abd and Calde, JFC and Crofts in the middle, Orlandi down the left, Buckley down the right, Barnes and Ulloa up front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here