[Albion] * Getafe vs Brighton & Hove Albion *

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They certainly have a big brewery just outside Malaga airport

Weird smell innit? Kinda nice and sweet at very first, then overpowering and a bit grim.

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Went to the game, neither team fantastic, thought Chiko did ok. Played exactly the same as normal would not say we was any more attacking. Sat near dug out and noticed Oscar getting frustrated now and then when we passed it backwards when there was an opportunity to go forward.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Which name do you use on FF?

Credit where credits due, it's pretty much impossible to get quoted from Pers, I've tried many times on here and FF :lol:

**** 4 Albion

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374100918.188484.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374100970.369669.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374101023.769555.jpg

Orlandi will be our best player by a mile this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. Sat near dug out and noticed Oscar getting frustrated now and then when we passed it backwards when there was an opportunity to go forward.

Now that is encouraging. Guess it will take a while to instil an instinct of trying to get forward quicker though. Looking forward to watching what is just an evolution of our style rather than a dramatic change.

Stumpy Tim

If anyone was earning 6k a week then they wouldn't be on here, probably the Bahamas or staying at their Villa somewhere in the world not glued to the internet talking about our friendly in Spain and wouldn't be posting but would be in attendances earning that kind of cash or maybe he couldn't afford a baby sitter to look after his cat.

I know people who post on NSC who do earn that

As this was the first game against decent opposition I suspect Oscar let them play the way we have been playing so he can see for himself. It worked pretty well last year, lets not chuck it all away and start again.

A good manager would see what he's got, what they are good at and how they can be improved. I suspect the tactics might be different on Saturday. Plus Getafe are a good side, Sporting Gijon are a division lower.

Just off to the training session now.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
For anyone who was there, did Chicksen wear the #15 or #21 shirt? Also can you confirm that March had #27 and Ince #32?

Chicksen was 17 (Harley's number). I think Ince was 15 but I had consumed a lot of beer...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As this was the first game against decent opposition I suspect Oscar let them play the way we have been playing so he can see for himself. It worked pretty well last year, lets not chuck it all away and start again.

A good manager would see what he's got, what they are good at and how they can be improved. I suspect the tactics might be different on Saturday. Plus Getafe are a good side, Sporting Gijon are a division lower.

Just off to the training session now.

I think we are about to embark on an evolutionary period where the old tippy tappy style we've been playing is progressed to a new tippy tappy style a la Swansea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports