Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getafe - pre-season friendly with La Liga side on Saturday 7th August, kick-off 7pm

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You mean how are the ticket sales with membership and loyalty points needed, a recent negative Covid test (an expensive one, not the free NHS one), a double jabbed certificate, booked in advance with name and address, proof of residence, inside leg measurement, photo ID and preferably only available on smart phones which can be contactlessly waved at the turnstyles on the way in?
I don't know - I couldn't give a f*** - that's not the way I go to football!

P.S. I do know that not quite all of that rubbish is required. Not quite ............

We will put you down as a maybe :)

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You mean how are the ticket sales with membership and loyalty points needed, a recent negative Covid test (an expensive one, not the free NHS one), a double jabbed certificate, booked in advance with name and address, proof of residence, inside leg measurement, photo ID and preferably only available on smart phones which can be contactlessly waved at the turnstyles on the way in?

P.S. I do know that not quite all of that rubbish is required. Not quite ............
So, did you get a ticket?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

You missed the bit about having to pay as well

Ps I really must open that email from the club

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We will put you down as a maybe :)

You can put me down as someone who watches the Albion away, when he can. Not in the away end (or the home end) - prefer the view from the side of the pitch, as near as poss. to the half way line. Always manged to blag my way in on the day, although I realise Covid may have put a stop to that.
That usually involves buying a seasin ticket place where the STH can't turn up and has returned the ticket to the club, so usually surrounded with home STHs. Usually fine to have a chat with thep about our respective teams - and obviously only politey applaud when anybody scores.- don't go mental and asking for troubles. Perhaps just keep very quiet at Bristol and St.. Andews!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You can put me down as someone who watches the Albion away, when he can. Not in the away end (or the home end) - prefer the view from the side of the pitch, as near as poss. to the half way line. Always manged to blag my way in on the day, although I realise Covid may have put a stop to that.
That usually involves buying a seasin ticket place where the STH can't turn up and has returned the ticket to the club, so usually surrounded with home STHs. Usually fine to have a chat with thep about our respective teams - and obviously only politey applaud when anybody scores.- don't go mental and asking for troubles. Perhaps just keep very quiet at Bristol and St.. Andews!

Were you at Bristol City when Sidwell scored from the half way line?
I’m glad I was in the away end for that one :O

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hmm..opened the email up transferred ticket to apple wallet nice and easy …but reading the rest of the email it still talks about wearing a mask at all times in the stadium..is this right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here