Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 80.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
For the idiot in here who said that it won't be long before fans turn on bloom - are you f***king kidding me!! He has paid for a new stadium (one of the best in the country) he has paid for a new state of the art academy (which will be one of the best in Europe)! He has made us a top championship side!! We have had some amazing players Vicente, upson, kuscack, ulloa! We are bringing through some amazing youngsters!!! He is building a firm structure for our future to hopefully become a permanent fixture in the premier league!!! You are a stupid moron!!!!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
For the idiot in here who said that it won't be long before fans turn on bloom - are you f***king kidding me!!

True only if 'it won't be long' actually means 'already turned...' because they have.

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
Embarrassing narrow minded idiots who want instant success! I bet none of these supporters ever visited the goldstone and withdean!!

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
I never really get why Barber gets blamed for a lack of playing budget. His remit seems to be to make the business as commercially successful as possible, which be seems to be doing a pretty good job of, even if it's making the club a lot more impersonal.
The rules of FFP are pretty simple.... take your income plus what the owner is allowed to put in, then subtract your expenses. The rest you can spend on getting additional players in. I'm sure Barber isn't witholding any of this pot of money, so its not like he's deliberately restricting the playing budget. The only way to increase this budget without selling players is by barber contining to find additional revenue and cut costs, which I trust him to do.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Personally, Barbar has no idea what OUR club is about. He has RIPPED the heart out of OUR club.
Get Fukien rid........soon.

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
Unfortunately to compete at any level now football any be run as a 'club for the fans' it's a business!! Players get paid too much and the club has to find the costs to pay them - if you want I compete at the top we have to run like a business! We Gould feel lucky the club is in safe hands! Wouk you rather we done a Portsmouth - spend millions win a cup an then fade into non existence?????

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
CMS27 seems to be the man here. Smart, articulate, reasoned. We have been waiting years for the "messiah" and he is here.

In future when I'm in a quandary, I will simply ask myself "What would CMS27 say?

:thumbsup:

Not a man, a young 17 year old boy who will soon be celebrating his 18th Birthday, one can only hope that when he "Comes of age" he matures rather quickly!

In fairness, to those that think he is a Palace fan, he most defiantly is not.

What I hate about situations like this is the moronic "knee jerk" comments that are made on here. It is far more embarrassing that anything then club does and shows up a minority of our support as being totally clueless about the real world. This club is well led and has a great long term future. It is fans of my generation who may not see it fulfill its full potential. To the harbingers of doom can I suggest you grow up and show some patience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here