Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 80.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CMS27

Brighton till i die
Jul 9, 2011
We can get someone twice as good as barber for half the wages!!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
No good blaming Paul Barber he is doing his job. No good blaming Mr Tony, or have some of you forgotten Withdean. We didn't go up .... Maybe we will next year, I can't wait, lots right about the players we have, looking forward to Crofty, Stephens, Solly and Ince in midfield. A couple of additions and a progressive manager who takes the game to the opposition.
I'd be surprised if Oscar hadn't been told what his budget was, and if not, he should surely have enquired.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Paul Barber should definitely not be sacked.

The man took on a job where he would be hated yet has done a very good job and will always have time for the fans. People dislike him for the customers comment. Email him and see the response, it will not be one one of talking to a customer but a thoughtful and polite response

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The Cossacks work for the Tsar.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
GET BARBER OUT useless waste of space

CMS27 seems to be the man here. Smart, articulate, reasoned. We have been waiting years for the "messiah" and he is here.

In future when I'm in a quandary, I will simply ask myself "What would CMS27 say?

:thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you will always get a yes from
I don't like the guy,I have tried to but can't
he is just purely a money man

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The finger should be pointing at Burke.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I suspect that letter was written by Paul Barber.

We all know how much he enjoys writing. Some people seem to think that's a good enough reason for him to be in the job.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
you will always get a yes from
I don't like the guy,I have tried to but can't
he is just purely a money man

That is why Tony Bloom appointed him , his predecessor was spending it like a lottery winner. We have to face up to reality , the club is being run as a business and the old days are out of the window.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
On what basis? Boring.

Barber needs to work on his PR...but look at the statement about Garcia's leaving compared to all the shit (literally) last summer. He's clearly learning from his mistakes.

There's nothing to suggest this is Barber's fault at all, could be anyone.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
The club really needs to sort this out. To lose two managers with transfer/budgetary issues is unacceptable. Either the club promised Garcia things and didn't deliver or Garcia accepted the job under certain criteria and then bailed.

Either way, the club needs to ensure that they sort this clusterf**k out for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here