• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
you will always get a yes from
I don't like the guy,I have tried to but can't
he is just purely a money man

Why?
He is following Tony Blooms remit, he is arranging money spinning sponcership deals for the ground, the shirts and the kit suppliers, and he is working his balls off trying to adhere
to FFP rules.
Yet you dont like him, and have never met him i'd bet.
Bit of a stupid post in my opinion.
You would get on well with the OP I would imagine

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
Agreed, it's purely a coincidence that the club has steadily gone down hill since he arrived.

Play offs two seasons running, highest average attendance in the Championship, keeping our club within the FFP structure, securing one of the biggest shirt and stadium sponsorship deals in the division, securing Nike as kit manufacturers as well as the only club to allow us to pay for our season tickets by DD at no extra cost. My word that really is going down hill.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I know we don't really have a pacific right to know lots that go on behind closed doors at The Amex. But I have often felt it a shame that the Lifeblood of the club, 'it's supporters' aren't kept at least a little better informed by an intermediary official.
This would save all the crap conjecture and second guessing that we concoct, to suit either our hopes, or more likely as in my case fast diminishing cranial activity.
Does anyone know if any other clubs have at least some rapport with its supporters, perhaps it's something that should be broached. It's not only helpful to us, it helps the club and it's officials (like PB) from becoming unnecessarily maligned.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
To be fair, getting rid of him would free up nearly £10,000 a week on wages, which could be spent on a player.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We can get someone twice as good as barber for half the wages!!
Sorry,you do not know much about the running of the club do you? You will be pleased with PB when the FFP rules come into force. As someone else said he is a great communicator as well,Emailed him at 8.20pm one night...within 17 mins I had a reply to my question.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why?
He is following Tony Blooms remit, he is arranging money spinning sponcership deals for the ground, the shirts and the kit suppliers, and he is working his balls off trying to adhere
to FFP rules.
Yet you dont like him, and have never met him i'd bet.
Bit of a stupid post in my opinion.
You would get on well with the OP I would imagine

you would bet right
he is not a football man proof of that is calling fans customers and clackers the sort of childish thing they do in North Korea
I don't know the OP
AND SUCH A STUPID POST YOU JUST HAD TO ANSWER IT

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Rather staggered that are 35 people who do want him out - are there a lots of Palace on NSC tonight?

there is a shortage of rose tinted glasses

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Player recruitment is not Barber's domain

But he signs the cheques doesn't he? My suspision of Baabaa is his remit is not clear. Obviously hes not involved in team selection but when it comes to signing players how can he judge between investment and risk when a player shows up and there is a price tag and he doesnt have a footballing background?

I'm tempted to ask ERNEST to go in and make sure Baaabaa's arse hits the pavement hard when hes thrown out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here