Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Osbourne Causes outrage at parking in disabled bay

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bit angry there fella, load up redtube and have a **** or something, Bingo! :cool:

Not in the slightest bit angry "fella". The Tory's do make me angry though at times. However those times are not on the internet.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Another reason to despise the human scum that are Tory's and their supporters. Rejoice, for we shall see the death of the conservative party and it's ignorant supporters within our lifetime. Tory bashing? **** yeah cracker, they deserve every bit of it.

How can anyone be that angry at 9 o'clock on a Friday morning? It's matchday tomorrow! Chill Winston! :thumbsup:

Edit: Just seen the post above. If that's not angry..... I wouldn't wanna mess with you...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How can anyone be that angry at 9 o'clock on a Friday morning? It's matchday tomorrow! Chill Winston! :thumbsup:

Edit: Just seen the post above. If that's not angry..... I wouldn't wanna mess with you...

See above post. 9 O Clock? That's not early, you wanna get up up and do a full day's work son.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1) He wasn't driving
2) Do we have any evidence that anyone parked there? You can see that someone stopped there to pick him up, but there's no evidence they parked.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He wasn't driving though was he. Try again.

So he can't say to his driver - "look, best not park here, could look bad, try a normal space over there"

Or are you saying he's got so little authority he can't even tell his driver where to park? ???

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Only have to look in the Tesco s carpark...the amount of people that park in disabled bays without the badge....

Blue badges have no authority on private land. You can be disabled but not have a Blue Badge and still have the legal right to use the disabled parking at places like Tescos.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
So he can't say to his driver - "look, best not park here, could look bad, try a normal space over there"

Or are you saying he's got so little authority he can't even tell his driver where to park? ???

By all accounts he was dropped off outside the services. When he returned the driver was waiting in a disabled space. But you just carry on clutching at straws pal.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
By all accounts he was dropped off outside the services. When he returned the driver was waiting in a disabled space. But you just carry on clutching at straws pal.

Not really. I don't think most of us would do that even if we were just picking up the kids from somewhere quickly. I wouldn't anyway. I guess you think it's okay...pal? ???

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Not really. I don't think most of us would do that even if we were just picking up the kids from somewhere quickly. I wouldn't anyway. I guess you think it's okay...pal? ???

Well his driver clearly does.............

Are you saying if I waited in a disabled space for my kids then it's my kids who are in the wrong, not me the driver?

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
"Ooh, look driver, someone's painted a pretty picture in the car park!"
" That means it's a space for a disabled person, guv."
"Oh, scroungers you mean. In that case we can use it 'cos I'm going to abolish them as soon as I can. And anyway, I scrounge off the tax paying idiots every day in Parliament when I claim my expenses."

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Well his driver clearly does.............

Are you saying if I waited in a disabled space for my kids then it's my kids who are in the wrong, not me the driver?

His driver is presumably under his command - that is generally my understanding of the role of a chaffeur?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Tory apologists can go into the minutae of it til the end of time. There is no getting around the fact that George Osborne's car was sat in a disabled spot. There is simply no two ways about it, have them both taken out and hanged in the morning please.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
His driver is presumably under his command - that is generally my understanding of the role of a chaffeur?
Under his command? Do you think he controls the driver's ever thought, like some weird sci-fi? He got dropped off somewhere - he doesn't then bark orders at the driver, he just walks away. When he comes back he's got no control over where the driver has chosen to stop to pick him up.
Not really. I don't think most of us would do that even if we were just picking up the kids from somewhere quickly. I wouldn't anyway.
You wouldn't do what - get out of the car?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here