Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GCSE's

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
27 years since I f***ed up all my O-levels

26 years since I retook them all and managed to get 5 passes, all Grade C. I'm sure D and E were fails back then.

Very chuffed with step-daughter's efforts today. 4 B's, 5 C's & 1 D. Thats got her into Lewes College next.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
OOh, I sense some resistance to my comments. I wasn't particularly clever at school or academic but I passed all my GCSE's cos they are easy.

Passing GCSe's doesn't indicate intelligence. Failing them does however mean you are probably a bit of a dimwit. It's 'cos they're easy see?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
OOh, I sense some resistance to my comments. I wasn't particularly clever at school or academic but I passed all my GCSE's cos they are easy.

Passing GCSe's doesn't indicate intelligence. Failing them does however mean you are probably a bit of a dimwit. It's 'cos they're easy see?

I see

so now you are just saying things to get a reaction.

well done.

congratulations

give that man a biscuit

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
In my experience, people who say that any exams are 'piss easy' are usually people who regret not working hard enough and are now paying the price for their laziness.

I regretted not working harder as soon as i left school. I under some very good advice from my dad retook several of my GCSE's and got the grades i needed to do a college course and further education.
I am still doing professional courses through my work now!

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In my experience, people who say that any exams are 'piss easy' are usually people who regret not working hard enough and are now paying the price for their laziness.

Well you'd be wrong I'm afraid. i passed all my exams and I am far from intelligent.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
:D:D:D:D

brilliant

Apologies, were you meaning the spelling of believe?

I do believe what i posted I'm afraid. What is that so hard for you to believe. I am perfectly qualified to pass judgement on the difficulty of GCSE'a as I did them, I passed them and my conclusion was that they are easy.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Apologies, were you meaning the spelling of believe?

I do believe what i posted I'm afraid. What is that so hard for you to believe. I am perfectly qualified to pass judgement on the difficulty of GCSE'a as I did them, I passed them and my conclusion was that they are easy.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Failing them does however mean you are probably a bit of a dimwit.

Therefore passing them indicates that you are probably NOT a bit of a dimwit and consequently DO have some degree of intelligence.

It's difficult to avoid rising to your bait. You can't possibly be this arrogant, opionated and insulting in real life.

Or can you?

Jimmy Grimble

I'm quite aware that once I start applying for jobs in how ever many years time that my GCSE's will be of little relevance, but as someone has already said, they leave me in a good position going into College.

As them for people saying they're easy, I'm not quite sure how they can remember because I can't remember how hard they were its only been a few months :D I wouldn't say they're hard, but I wouldn't say they're easy, it all depends on the intelligence of the pupil and how commited they are to revise, and of course, certain subjects require more commitment than others and certain subjects mainly depend on your nataural abilitity, for example Maths and English.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm taking it by your response you managed to fail your exams.

yes I did...see my post above.

But I have a great job, well paid and am as happy in life as I can be.

But I do find your posts hilarious....keep em coming

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I remember exactly how hard they were. Not very.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
yes I did...see my post above.

But I have a great job, well paid and am as happy in life as I can be.

But I do find your posts hilarious....keep em coming

I wasn't suggesting you can't have a good life without GCSE's. The opposite in fact so thanks for proving my point.

Oh I see. The reverse psychology thing? well done. I don't see that I need to post anymore in this thread. I only have one opinion on GCSE's and I've said it several times. They are easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here