Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
To Be Honest, None Of The Rest Of Us Give A f*** Who Is Right And Who Is Wrong When It Comes To A Handbag Fight Between Big Fat Alan The Former Shopkeeper And The Equally Ultra-Tedious, BigWilly.

But Luckily, Fat Gobby Alan And The Board's Racist Simpleton Thicky Have Saved Us From This Tedium With A Spiteful Potential Binfest To Rival Anything We've Seen Before. Hooray.

Well, Nibble's not here, so I guess you were feeling kinda on yer own... :p

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
But if you keep coming out with gay remarks then surely your sexuality has to me questioned.Does it not?
I am only poniting out that possibility.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner

Considering You're Best Mates With The Biggest Shit-Stirrer Ever To Have Not Trod The Boards, I Think That's A Bit Rich Saying You're Offended.

Anyhow. You've Posted At Least 3 Times Today Without Reference To Cocks In Arses. Are You Feeling Okay? We're All Worried.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
But if you keep coming out with gay remarks then surely your sexuality has to me questioned.Does it not?
I am only poniting out that possibility.

You keep coming out with religious remarks, should your religious preference be questioned?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Err the day Im checkmated by a lame response like that will be the day that Doug Loft is signed for Man Utd.

I stated my opinion and I backed it up with sound reasoning. A concept that is probably a bit beyond your weak skills related to arguing a point without sounding like a complete cock.
Are you capable of posting a response to anyone without finishing it off with an insult? I had a pop at WW for calling me a twat, but why call me a complete cock? It is 'cause I dont agree with you? Does it make you feel better if you insult someone, maybe to make your comments more creditable in your own eyes? Very very sad:thud:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Considering You're Best Mates With The Biggest Shit-Stirrer Ever To Have Not Trod The Boards, I Think That's A Bit Rich Saying You're Offended.

Anyhow. You've Posted At Least 3 Times Today Without Reference To Cocks In Arses. Are You Feeling Okay? We're All Worried.

What have your arguments with Nibble got to do with me even if we are mates?

I think there are enough cocks and arses on here already.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wake up, fat pig.

Give over you idiot.Perhaps i should put your name forward towards the next addition of the "Apprentice"
You obviously need the help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here