Gary Hart

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh dear Algie, I'm a bit tired so the 'intellectual' debate surrounding how much and what type of hatful little tit rash you are is a bit beyond me at the mo. However I'm almost starting to feel a bit sorry for you, being as yous all simple and that and don't understand what you is reading.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I deliberately said 'USING' long words, not 'writing' them. :thumbsup:

Ripping a chunk of text from somewhere that you don't really understand, then posting it, is never going to go well.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Your kiddin me, you will not say which players offered you the inaccuracies whilst demanding to know how I am aware that they were telling you 'their newest best friend' a pack of lies.

However this is one over time can be substantiated without me having to publicly divulge my source.

I say again that Wilkins was NOT absent from the club for 3 consecutive weeks and you TLO and those players that fed you this snippet are talking total bollocks.

BigGirly,

Have a read of this and then tell Guy he's a liar

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?t=123817&highlight=training&page=8

I would do it for you, but he's a bit bigger than me

Has BigGully gone AWOL again ? :wave:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It was your initial claim which was responded to by me.

I gotta say I always thought you slightly odd, but felt that it was fair to have some passionate debates with you, however even I couldnt join in the vitriol thats come your way and by people that claim to know you, although I always suspected your insulting sudden outbursts always gave you away I am afraid.

Did it not occur to you that my 'sudden outbursts' might have come on the back of some unwarranted stimuli in the first place?

Anyhow, you've now called Guy Butters a liar who's talking bollocks.

Brave chap.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I for one am willing to give Algie the benefit of the doubt. I reckon he did the cut and paste all by himself without any assistance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The thing is, there's nothing at all wrong with cutting and pasting information. The internet is a resource, and there's a world of information out there.

Its only a problem if you try to use that information without actually understanding it.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Did it not occur to you that my 'sudden outbursts' might have come on the back of some unwarranted stimuli in the first place?

Brave chap.

Brave chap....do me a favour .......

I will re-iterate that Wilkins was never more than a few days at a time away from the training ground, he might when he had a viral infection spent a few days away from the training ground but not 3 consecutive weeks as implied.

Where the hell do you think he was at home with his feet up......!!

It was common knowledge surely within the club that Wilkins travelled to an away game with the doctor and then went to the dressing room very briefly, so where was this Race then.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Brave chap.

No excuse for sudden immature outbursts on an internet forum, I guess you lack the imagination to recognise that your post too cause much unwarranted stimuli ......nah you probably dont.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Brave chap....do me a favour .......

I will re-iterate that Wilkins was never more than a few days at a time away from the training ground, he might when he had a viral infection spent a few days away from the training ground but not 3 consecutive weeks as implied.

Where the hell do you think he was at home with his feet up......!!

It was common knowledge surely within the club that Wilkins travelled to an away game with the doctor and then went to the dressing room very briefly, so where was this Race then.

That was Guy Butters posting.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
No excuse for sudden immature outbursts on an internet forum, I guess you lack the imagination to recognise that your post too cause much unwarranted stimuli ......nah you probably dont.

Immature?

From someone who refuses to or is incapable of answering straightforward questions? From someone who won't put any sense of reasoning down aside from 'true belief' - i.e. 'it makes most sense to me, therefore it's true' which is used as a justification for supposed 'facts'.

Please, you are in no position to comment.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Immature?

From someone who refuses to or is incapable of answering straightforward questions? From someone who won't put any sense of reasoning down aside from 'true belief' - i.e. 'it makes most sense to me, therefore it's true' which is used as a justification for supposed 'facts'.

Please, you are in no position to comment.

I am though :)

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Next time Harty's down the Marina I hope he just talks about how nice his pizza was in Pizza Hut or how expensive milk has got in Asda.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham

Attachments

• flowerpower.jpg
    flowerpower.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 100

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
as all my fans know, i do enjoy a good binfest and have been known, on occasion, to encourage them but it has to be said that, as binfests go, this one is very gay. and not in a good way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports