Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart - alive and kicking

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Exactly.

Just ran about a bit and put one decent cross in.

It says a lot when a performance like that gets people on here all excited...

You know it, I know it, most fans know it except a few deluded idiots know it and the fact is that Hart is way past it for League 1 indeed League 2 level and if he does get a contract will just mean more of the same when his wages should be used on someone who can actually do something more than just run around a bit.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
My question is how many of you lot saying he is "Incapable of playing League 1/2 Football"
Have ACTUALLY Seen him in the last few games?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just this thread sums up our season in a nutshell!

We should be thinking about playoffs at the very least, but are debating giving Hart yet another years money.

What if his knee goes again?

I say at best a month by month contract. And only if we go down.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Harty made a good contribution against Swindon and may do a job for us for the next few games, but how many games has he played for us in the last 2 or 3 years? He's injury prone now and I really can't see him playing much next year whichever division we're in. Let's let him go and start building a team which can compete in the Championship in two or three seasons time.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Gary Hart (when fit ) or so many loans i ve lost count. We need albion players in the squad and that could mean Gary !!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't believe he is on 250 squid a week. I am sure I read somwhere it was 50k pa although I could be wrong

That is what I heard as he took a 40% drop to sign a new contract on reduced wages.

Wouldnt think that it was only £250 per week. A workmate of my brothers played for Aldershot late 90s and was on £22,500 per year part time.

The Secretary of Woking told me Clive Walker was on £1600 per week after he left us, when was that early 90s.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just wish some of the others put in the same work rate as Hart has shown in the last 2 games because we wouldn't be in this feckin mess now !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here