Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart - alive and kicking

butters14

Mar 22, 2008
It's that time of the year again for contract talk. ogh shouldn't have been given a new contract last year, but he was, and we have paid for him to get his dodgy knee fixed.

So maybe we should get some benefit now. We are going down and will need a reduced and cheaper squad, as well as some reliable backbone. He's been banging them in for the reserves, and has done well in his two sub appearances. Yesterday he really looked up for it, and seems to be running free-er and generally looking fresh. And still has enough speed to skin the bloke for the goal he made.

In my book, this means that he should be on reduced wages, but should get another year's contract - we could benefit from him in League 2.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think we might as well offer him something, that division should suit him.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
On his sub appearances he's looked at least as good as Birchall - might as well have let Birchall take his big chance and go to LA Galaxy.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
in his testamonial against Charlton i thought he was turd tbh, a spent force. however, yesterday he looked like a new man and very useful. i hope he plays a few more games before the end of the season, we sure need his force of will on that pitch at the mo. have great memories of signing the OGH song long, loud and drunkenly in Barcelona on a lads holiday many moons ago :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:lolol: Perhaps he should go and work at Asda and earn a bit more then!
That would mean OGH working a 42 hour week before stoppages for tax and NI are taken off meaning he would take home £170 a week.:thumbsup:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
He should be the second one out of the door after Mayo, should never have got another contract and will never ever be a centre forward as he can't score at this level and the reserves don't mean jack shit.
Why not bring back Butters and all the other has beens whilst your at it ? We need a good clear out not keep hanging onto the dead wood, if Gary Hart is the answer it must be a f***ing stupid question :angry::angry::angry:

butters14

Mar 22, 2008
Why not bring back Butters and all the other has beens whilst your at it ? We need a good clear out not keep hanging onto the dead wood, if Gary Hart is the answer it must be a f***ing stupid question :angry::angry::angry:

Yes, I would absolutely bring back Guy as player coach and give him the odd run-out. And yes, it is a f***ing stupid question- or haven't you been watching this season??? Maybe you think the current defence is good enough?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here