Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He does look like a chimp to be fair :)

monkey_bale.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd have Ashley Williams in the England squad over one or two of the current options, no question. Bale, of course. Ben Davies is a decent full back, though he seems to miss out to Danny Rose at Spurs. But the pair of them are very good. Aaron Ramsey? Probably, though he hasn't done as much this season as in the previous one. Can't think of many others who I'd wish for. That's not meant to be disrespectful to Wales, simply a reflection of the relative status of many of their current players. There simply is no case for picking players like Hal Robson-Kanu, Simon Church, Sam Vokes and Jazz Williams in an England squad. It doesn't make their England equivalents world beaters, just that they're currently at a higher level (or, permanently so in the case of those four).

Hennessey? Don't make me LAUGH. Palace fans spent the entire period from December to May slating him for his repeated clangers and complete lack of presence in the box. I'd have Stockdale every single day of the week. The fact that Hennessey plays in the PL is neither here nor there, I am 100% clear that I'd pick Stockdale over him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here