James Collins
Joe Ledley
Joe Allen
Aaron Ramsey
Johnny Williams
Sam Vokes
Gareth Bale

But apart from that, you have a point.

Hennessy wouldn't, and nor would Williams. There's a reason the only Championship side he could get into, got relegated.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Bale is a shining star in a average Welsh side, a bit like Ronaldo for Portugal.
I have never heard Ronaldo say that no Madeirans would never get into the Portuguese side :)

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Hennessy wouldn't, and nor would Williams. There's a reason the only Championship side he could get into, got relegated.

Hennessy is better than Stockdale. Stockdale is 30 and has never made it any higher than the Championship, there's a reason for that.

Williams would get into your team ahead of Skalak from what I've seen of him. He's not as good as your other 3 midfielders first choice midfielders though, I'll give you that, you are very strong in that area for a Championship side.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hennessy is better than Stockdale. Stockdale is 30 and has never made it any higher than the Championship, there's a reason for that.

Williams would get into your team ahead of Skalak from what I've seen of him. He's not as good as your other 3 midfielders first choice midfielders though, I'll give you that, you are very strong in that area for a Championship side.

Our stadium is better than yours.
For God's sake go away and infect your own forum, you tedious person.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wayne Hennessey
Neil Taylor
Ben Davies
Ashley Williams
James Collins
Joe Ledley
Joe Allen
Aaron Ramsey
Johnny Williams
Sam Vokes
Gareth Bale

Excluding Bale who would make the England team. Ramsey may make the bench behind Wiltshire but nobody else.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Our stadium is better than yours.
For God's sake go away and infect your own forum, you tedious person.

I just praised 3/4 of your midfield you tedious person.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Most Palace fans I know think that Hennessy isnt the best at Palace and I would say he is no better than what Stockdale showed last season. On DS previous season I would agree but not on 15/16

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Stockdale is miles better than WH.

Williams and Skalak are not directly comparable, but Skalak himself would be back up to a fit March. March is streets ahead of Williams.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Most Palace fans I know think that Hennessy isnt the best at Palace and I would say he is no better than what Stockdale showed last season. On DS previous season I would agree but not on 15/16

There's not much between them, neither are top class. Palace prob could do with buying a new keeper this summer, Begovic is rumoured.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
As opposed to the ones born in Kent and Wolverhampton that are in the Welsh team. One of which didn't even realise he had Welsh grandparents (would of thought the name Williams might have been a clue)until Brian Flynn told him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Stockdale played for Fulham in the premier league, & has been in the England squad.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Wayne Hennessey
Neil Taylor
Ben Davies
Ashley Williams
James Collins
Joe Ledley
Joe Allen
Aaron Ramsey
Johnny Williams
Sam Vokes
Gareth Bale

Really? 12 appearances on loan, 3 goals and absolutely no follow up from Gus a few years back says different. Worse than Barn Door Billy IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here