Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gareth Bale says no England players would get into Wales team

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
To be fair, no England players would get into the Welsh team would they, because they are Engish after all.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Hennessy is better than Stockdale. Stockdale is 30 and has never made it any higher than the Championship, there's a reason for that.

Williams would get into your team ahead of Skalak from what I've seen of him. He's not as good as your other 3 midfielders first choice midfielders though, I'll give you that, you are very strong in that area for a Championship side.

:moo::moo::moo: Has palace never been in the championship then?

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Obviously no English players would get into the Welsh squad because the're English,not Welsh.That's what he meant.:ffsparr:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It's banter from Bale I know... but his casual smiling sideswiping at England team and fans was a tad irritating I have to say....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Couldn't give a toss what that ape-faced gimp has to say about England, giving it all the Billy Big Bollocks now that Wales have finally managed to make it to a tournament (thanks mainly to UEFA letting in half the continent this time).

Lets not forget, this the first time they've ACTUALLY qualified for anything, being as they FAILED to qualify for the 1958 World Cup, and had to have several back doors opened for them by FIFA in order to get there.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bale's comments sound like something a Russian would say.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I just praised 3/4 of your midfield you tedious person.

It'sscary how much you know about our team. Two close palace mates also LISTENED to various crunch games of ours on the radio which was worrying. Little bit obsessed?

Oh, and this thread has NOTHING to do with your Franchise 2010 club so please respect the rules and piss off :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In terms of this thread and people defending Bale saying 'What's he supposed to say' etc. He is supposed to say / should say something like 'I can't possibly answer a question like that - both teams have some great players.' As it is, he's put his foot in it a bit and has only set himself up for possible ridicule.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lets not forget, this the first time they've ACTUALLY qualified for anything, being as they FAILED to qualify for the 1958 World Cup, and had to have several back doors opened for them by FIFA in order to get there.

Sepp Blatter probably cut his FIFA teeth on that deal.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
He's got a point, with the exception of Drinkwater and Defoe... oh, wait a minute...

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Hennessy is better than Stockdale. Stockdale is 30 and has never made it any higher than the Championship, there's a reason for that.

Williams would get into your team ahead of Skalak from what I've seen of him. He's not as good as your other 3 midfielders first choice midfielders though, I'll give you that, you are very strong in that area for a Championship side.

Stockdale is way better than Hennessey. He was absolutely imperious last season. Class act, top level keeper for sure. He's played in the Premier league anyway

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Couldn't give a toss what that ape-faced gimp has to say about England, giving it all the Billy Big Bollocks now that Wales have finally managed to make it to a tournament (thanks mainly to UEFA letting in half the continent this time).

He does look like a chimp to be fair :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here