Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gannon Approach Confirmed

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Still not a done deal by a long way.

Really cannot see Gannon coming without Ward - nor would I want him to as it means bye bye at last to the old guard!!

If DK doesn't agree to his terms Gannon will simply tell him to f*** off!

If the financial rumours about Stockport are true then we will be a good option for Gannon.

An ideal job - a team in trouble, underperforming, but with decent potential both as a team and a club, a new stadium fast becoming a reality.

Mind you, I don't know anything about him, never heard of him.

Mind you again, he's probably never heard of me.

But, and this is another radical thought, if Dick thinks he's the man for the job then that's good enough for me.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
If the financial rumours about Stockport are true then we will be a good option for Gannon.

An ideal job - a team in trouble, underperforming, but with decent potential both as a team and a club, a new stadium fast becoming a reality.

Mind you, I don't know anything about him, never heard of him.

Mind you again, he's probably never heard of me.

But, and this is another radical thought, if Dick thinks he's the man for the job then that's good enough for me.

What he said.....:albion2:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
McGhee a pathetic failure?! After taking us up through the play-offs and then keeping us in the Championship (or whatever it wqas called then) with the club's budget a fraction of nearly all the others.

I would like more of that type of failure:love:

How soon you folks forget the last few months of his tenure, it was painful, very painful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here