Gannon Approach Confirmed

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yeah really uninsipring trying to get a gifted, bright and young manager who could well be with us for sometime. God what is DK thinking!

Twat. They guy has not even spoken to us yet and you critise, who do you want?

I am hoping for Jim Gannon's Blue and White Army by Wednesday night, then I can say hello to him welcome him at Leyton Orient on the 7th!!!! :albion2:

Well, to be fair, he's only done well for one club in a relatively short time period., doesn't necessarily mean he'll be the second coming of Christ for us.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, to be fair, he's only done well for one club in a relatively short time period., doesn't necessarily mean he'll be the second coming of Christ for us.

Indeed.

And as all the McGhee-haters will tell you, the play-offs are a lottery.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I personally would be happy with this appointment but for fans who are just starting to go to withdean or are going to come will jim Gannon get bums on seats?

Well they are the fickle ones who are only ever short-term anyway. If Gannon did come in and turn things around, I'm sure they'd start coming back once we get back to playoff territory

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I personally would be happy with this appointment but for fans who are just starting to go to withdean or are going to come will jim Gannon get bums on seats?

Nope.

£23.50/£400 to see Jim Gannon's team? Sod that.

Expect League 1 mediocrity for the next 3 years - assuming he keeps us up that is :goal:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
here's a novel idea; how about we give him a chance before getting all negative? crazy I know but it might just work.

that's a bit old fashioned of you. it won't catch on

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Oh, oh really cause thats exactly what i thought he would be :rolleyes:

I am going to repeat myself the virtues he has suit a club like us he will grow and get better with us. Stockport play decent football and he as got them to were we should be (at least) with less money and squad that is not as good!!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Oh, oh really cause thats exactly what i thought he would be :rolleyes:

I am going to repeat myself the virtues he has suit a club like us he will grow and get better with us. Stockport play decent football and he as got them to were we should be (at least) with less money and squad that is not as good!!!

Right, yes, lovely, I see, so when after 5 games without a win, you'll be all over him like shit on a pig.

He isn't proven at all, in my view, no more than Mickey with us first time around.

In general, I am in favour because he seems pretty good, but some people seem to have very short memories in football, everyone was saying the same about McGhee and Adams, both who ended up as pathetic failures.

Eyes Open

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He may be shit or he may be good but to be fair to him I'll give him at least 3 games before starting a Gannon Out poll

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports