Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund run by David Cameron’s father avoided paying tax in Britain (Panama leaks)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
19d0fbfae99f4df43487aac3944c8af9.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bye bye David

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He should be resigning over this, but then I'd rather he stayed if you look at the alternatives on the front bench.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
... We should all care that we're getting mugged off by the elite...

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
what I find near incomprehensible is how poorly Cameron has handled this. Whether you love him or hate him he's almost been teflon with the press and his background in PR meant he has been able to get around situations far more difficult than this with ease.

Yet he's almost gone out of his way to make a bad situation worse. I can't see this as intentional but neither can I understand how he has cocked it all up. Currently the only defence the Tories have is to set up a strawman argument whereby they defend an allegation which hasn't been made (e.g. the PM did something illegal).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What staggers me is how this is an effing SURPRISE to a lot of people!? Wtf get your heads out your arses ffs

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He should be resigning over this, but then I'd rather he stayed if you look at the alternatives on the front bench.

I can't see how he can stay on. He's lied to the nation and fiddled the country he claims he loves so much.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
So after a week of squirming and evasive answers, Cameron finally admits he had an interest in Blairmore Holdings. If a person applying for JSA had been that evasive when asked for requests of their financial affairs, they would have been in hot water - sanctioned at best, facing charges of attempting to obtain benefits by deceit at worst. 'All in this together' ? Not quite (aside fom the tories)

"Ah but he hasn't done anything illegal" Technically no. However, as PM, he has been dishonest and his position is untenable. Politicians lie all the time but Cameron has been caught red handed with his snout in the trough.

Last edited:

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
How can the Prime Minister talk about tax avoidance.How can he talk about Starbucks,Google etc.How can he talk about those single individuals avoiding tax through 'legal' means.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Cameron will be gone by Christmas I reckon.

He's already said he'll stand down before the election, and must be fed up of it all now.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
its the morals of it not whether its legal

was Hilary ever the PM then
Is it only Pm's that can be taken to task then ? FYG Ive got no time for Cameron, but they are ALL at it , and by all, I mean all parties.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Top Tax Litigation Law firms partner says 'nothing wrong with the investments' shock!

I wonder who most of their clients are!? erm.....let me think, people with these types of investment perhaps? Okay, I'll take their word for it...

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
So after a week of squirming and evasive answers, Cameron finally admits he had an interest in Blairmore Holdings. If a person applying for JSA had been that evasive when asked for requests of their financial affairs, they would have been in hot water - sanctioned at best, facing charges of attempting to obtain benefits by deceit at worst. 'All in this together' ? Not quite (aside fom the tories)

"Ah but he hasn't done anything illegal" Technically no. However, as PM, he has been dishonest and his position is untenable. Politicians lie all the time but Cameron has been caught red handed with his snout in the trough.

When did he lie as you allege?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here