Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I thought they were ****ing off to Costa Rica?

The rate he’s saving his cash he can barely **** off to Costa coffee.

The funniest aspect of this story is we’re meant to believe these two **** wits can actually get their life’s together for five minutes and build a place off the grid.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The rate he’s saving his cash he can barely **** off to Costa coffee.

The funniest aspect of this story is we’re meant to believe these two **** wits can actually get their life’s together for five minutes and build a place off the grid.

They'd be knocking on the nearest farmers door, begging for help within a week. But as you say, they won't get that far.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Lazy, workshy spongers trying to squirrel away, and live off our hard earned cash.

Oh sorry, I thought this was the election thread.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The article says "build a “remote” home and live off nature" Seeing as there is nowhere in the slightest bit remote in SE England I can only hope they are sodding off to the Scottish Highlands, or even better one of the small Scottish islands. Wanting to live a low impact life is admirable but relying on others to do so is much less admirable. The poor kids have decades of therapy ahead of them.

The one in pink seems to have a nasty spot on its face. Impetigo? A disease of lifestyle and poverty. When it is deliberate parental-inflicted lifestyle and poverty....

No vaccination either, the article says. That, in itself, warrants prosecution.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
While I have no time for the dickheads in the article (and I agree with the sentiment), this is clearly not the case. Scumbags bagging a few quid in benefits that they shouldn't have cannot be compared to hundreds of billions of pounds being moved around the world to avoid tax.

The former might make a tiny dent in the annual deficit of the UK if completely eradicated. Removing the latter would change the entire World for the better. You can and should abhor both, but one is still MUCH worse than the other.

Re the article, does the bloke actually say he's "saving" benefits in order to move to a self sustainable house / way of life. The only actual quote I could see was that they are "using housing benefit" as a way to get to what they want to do. I.e. That's how they pay for life at present. As Mr Putdown said, you can't "save money" from housing benefit as they will only pay as much or (generally) less than the market value / full rent, so that's impossible.

Lazy, inaccurate journalism and more publicity for a pair of twats who clearly make a few quid every few years from selling their "story".......... and lots of people get angry.

Well done The Argus! :wanker:

Totally agree. Him and his wife come over as a couple of ********s (and the way they're bringing up their children is borderline neglect), but in the wider scheme of things they, and other Benefit 'scroungers', are NOT the problem. I'm disappointed that we're being invited to ridicule them (although they're not helping themselves) whilst the real villains, the ones who are really costing the country money, avoid scrutiny.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
..... Scumbags bagging a few quid in benefits that they shouldn't have cannot be compared to hundreds of billions of pounds being moved around the world to avoid tax.....:

It can be compared. The former is illegal (if that's what they are doing), the latter is not.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
But isn't that the point? There are genuinely homeless people and there are people who are unable to work through illness or disability.

He is fit to work (in fact they both are) but they just can't be ****ed to go out and do a days graft. It is our taxes that support these wasters. If they are capable of working and choose not to they shouldn't get any support from the State. **** 'em.

It seems that living off benefits is a lifestyle choice for some. I'm not sure that that was the intention of benefits.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
And NSC’s famous **** stain family are back!

https://apple.news/Ad_irC7csSv-D8u5Vp1HTNg

19318631ae3fb737f87110ac73fffd5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Must need some more cash. Time to flog another story to the tabloids.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How can they run that headline when she actually said “ It is very unlikely that I would not take my kids into hospital for flu-like symptoms."?
? Have you been living under a rock?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here