Fulham may move for Buckley

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'd be most sorry to see the back of Buckles, probably like so many fullbacks do too. His touch and his crossing are both great and he has his sly little bursts of pace with the occasional flick are on occasion immaculate and obscene. Ideally his full fitness will have returned and he has the confidence to absolutely tear at defences again. I don't want him gone and to give up his sublime love-affair with the silky baldness of the Bruno. They're a killer pair.

I understood a post by Meade's Ball!!!
(and agree with it)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I think @Ninja can stick up for himself,so he doesn't need your help ----------@Mustafa is still a plank tho---just my opinion mate:wink:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I understood a post by Meade's Ball!!!
(and agree with it)

Of course you do. You've entered the zone. There's little way out for you now. Like Mr Mxyzptlk, you'll need to be talked into saying your own name before leaving this dimension. Sadly for you, i have changed your name and won't tell you it. You're with me now and you better start taking orders. Llamas can't put on their own ice-skates you know.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You quoted your own post before. :lolol: Top work.

My "computer" is my phone. Right now I am being battered by winds at the Devils Dyke! I am shaking my first a cloud on your behalf.

I'd rather talk to @Ernest-----Well done on pointing that out tho.
If we sell Buckley for between 3 & 4 million feel free to bounce me all over the place:wink:
First or fist? is that what they mean by being a pedant?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Would be surprised if a Premier League team came in for Buckley. He has had a few injuries and been inconsistent this season so I imagine he will need a full season to get a move.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Of course you do. You've entered the zone. There's little way out for you now. Like Mr Mxyzptlk, you'll need to be talked into saying your own name before leaving this dimension. Sadly for you, i have changed your name and won't tell you it. You're with me now and you better start taking orders. Llamas can't put on their own ice-skates you know.

FTR I understand all your posts. Its the posts by Dingodan and the other truthers that weird me out.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Out of interest who do those saying sell suggest we buy to replace Buckley, they must be both a better player and cheaper assuming we sold Buckley for £2.5 mill (educated guess)?

Dec 29, 2011
Out of interest who do those saying sell suggest we buy to replace Buckley, they must be both a better player and cheaper assuming we sold Buckley for £2.5 mill (educated guess)?

I don't think a single person on this thread said they'd sell him for £2.5m. To think we got Ulloa for £2.5m(ish) there must be a Spanish winger we could get in to replace Buckley and bring the same (or more) quality to the team.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I don't want him gone and to give up his sublime love-affair with the silky baldness of the Bruno. They're a killer pair.

Absolutely this, the home game against Huddersfield in particular I remember the combination work between the pair was incredible. Can't understand the stick some people give Bruno, great full back and I still haven't forgotten that goal against Bolton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports