Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham may move for Buckley

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
If he is offered regular premiership football then the lad has got to go! As long a we are suitably compensated and I would say 3.5 million would be the figure the club should accept

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
If he is offered regular premiership football then the lad has got to go! As long a we are suitably compensated and I would say 3.5 million would be the figure the club should accept

Why should we sell one of of best and most valuable players cheap. We should start thinking 6-7 million and get our hands on some of that Sky dosh that shite teams like Fulham are extremely lucky to get their grubby mits on every year.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Difficult to tell how good he is in a team starved of chances in front of goal and the term quick break refers to Coffee or Tea. He is imo more responsible for the lack of service in front of goal than the strikers. I counted he made 6 runs in 30 minutes when he came on as a sub in one game, either down wing or cutting in. Remember the likes of Penney, smillie etc managing that in 10 mins or less.

I take the view that he is over rated a bit but I may be being a bit unfair.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Do you resort to name calling rather than actually debating your point (if you have one) on purpose??

'Plank' is not name calling. I base my comments on what you post mate-----------If you look closely I'm not the only one.
I will have a debate once Iv'e had my dinner:drool:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Er... yes, when there's something positive that needs to be said.

In this case, just being realistic. Not saying that he's not good enough, but feel he could be replaced easily enough for a few million quid - possibly with someone better.

Lets easily pay a few million quid on someone who may be possibly better-----that's why I call you a plank.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
With the FFP coming into play, it might be a sensible move to cash in on our more expendable players...

You never know, we might be able to poach someone on a free - Wingers seem to be one of the more available of the positions... Selling Buckers and getting Noone back for a fraction of the price, for example...

:mad: And possibly Bennett---perhaps we can get Vicente back when Gus stops fecking us about???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here