Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Froch v Groves

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
When is Scotty Cardle fighting?

Prediction on the big one Ernest?

He's on first before the TV starts, I really don't know how to call this one. Froch should win but Groves was written off against DeGale and beat him. Froch has been in a lot of wars and is beatable if the right tactics are adopted. I'm inching towards Groves and hope he wins but it is a fight to watch and hopefully savour

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
He's on first before the TV starts, I really don't know how to call this one. Froch should win but Groves was written off against DeGale and beat him. Froch has been in a lot of wars and is beatable if the right tactics are adopted. I'm inching towards Groves and hope he wins but it is a fight to watch and hopefully savour

Agree with pretty much every word of that. For me I really don't care who wins - I just can't wait to see it...

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

I really think Groves has got in Froch's head, telling him what he's going to do in the first three rounds will almost have the champion on edge. I think Groves will win 6 of the first 8 rounds and when Froch is playing catch up he will get sloppy and leave himself open. Groves's right hand shot is underrated.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Tie?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I really think Groves has got in Froch's head, telling him what he's going to do in the first three rounds will almost have the champion on edge. I think Groves will win 6 of the first 8 rounds and when Froch is playing catch up he will get sloppy and leave himself open. Groves's right hand shot is underrated.

Froch around 9 or 10. You're living on the back of that Watson v Benn prediction. You got lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here