[Politics] French presidential election 2022

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No problem, they give blowjobs to the same people, laugh at regular people in the same lodge, and the winner was decided years ago by those with real power. Like everywhere.

What are you on about? You haven't even included the post to which you reply :facepalm:.

If you are suggesting all politicians, fascist and antifascist, are the same, which appears to be the case, your arse won't be around here for long, I suspect. :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poor, very poor .
I'd expect a lot more 'H'.
Personal insults are surely beyond someone of your stature.

Where is the insult? You actions are pathetic was what I said. Unless you are your actions (which would be delusional).

Don't be an oaf.

That's an admonition, not an insult, by the way.

You're out of your depth again, trying to be clever :shrug:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What are you on about? You haven't even included the post to which you reply :facepalm:.

If you are suggesting all politicians, fascist and antifascist, are the same, which appears to be the case, your arse won't be around here for long, I suspect. :facepalm:

They're all the same. Puppets.

None of these are antifascists but they may well be fascists.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Now I've got a decent claret and trying to enjoy the (one-sided) golf, but that's a little too much.

Perhaps concentrate on the golf and close your NSC session for the night?

You never know when something interesting might happen when a bunch of badly dressed millionaires go for a walk with a stick.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

So you would be relaxed to see Le Pen in charge of France? Whose puppet do you think she is? Some think Putin's.

I think your talking bollocks. Fascists and antifascists are not all the same. I can't believe I'm having to say this to an adult.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So you would be relaxed to see Le Pen in charge of France? Whose puppet do you think she is? Some think Putin's.

I think your talking bollocks. Fascists and antifascists are not all the same. I can't believe I'm having to say this to an adult.

Again, none of them are antifascists. There is absolutely nothing indicating it.

She is a puppet that belongs to the oligarchs (bankers and big business), just like everywhere. Just like Macron and Putin and Johnson and Andersson and Trump and Biden and everyone else allowed to get any sort of "power". :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Again, none of them are antifascists. There is absolutely nothing indicating it.

She is a puppet that belongs to the oligarchs (bankers and big business), just like everywhere. Just like Macron and Putin and Johnson and Andersson and Trump and Biden and everyone else allowed to get any sort of "power". :shrug:

OK mate.

:mad:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I think you'll find that by and large most people who are not fascist are antifascist. It's a bit like cannibal and anticannibal, paedophile and antipaedophile. There's no middle ground. If you think you know how to find one and occupy it, good luck with that :facepalm:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

dont you wish, just once in a while, the puppet masters would put in place someone who works their benefit, then they can bring all this charade to an end? :moo:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
dont you wish, just once in a while, the puppet masters would put in place someone who works their benefit, then they can bring all this charade to an end? :moo:

They all work for their benefit.

The charade will end some day. Probably not in our lifetimes.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Personally I think you're both being too harsh on [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] . Whether you like it or not, all governments are beholden to their 'sponsors' not the electorate. Thus making them puppets. There are reasons around government policy - and even more importantly, policy they DON'T make and it's about who really holds power - and it isn't morons like Johnson.

Let's take the UK government as an example. What is the reason the government has taken no meaningful steps towards getting rid of dirty Russian money in the UK ? Hmmm ..... What is the reason for not closing down non-dom status or even those tax havens based on British terrortries ? Hmm ... The British government are beholden to rich people and big business.

If Labour had won the last election then Corbyn would have been beholden to Momentum idealists and the unions. No government in the world is truly independent. The US government ? There might be a reason for lack of gun control no ? It's called the NRA.

Governments do things to be seen to carrying out their promises to us 'plebs' that vote for them. In reality those actions are minor when compared to what they don't do - because they don't want to piss off their mates.

I'm no conspiracy fanatic but Swany is on the money here - maybe excluding the blowjobs - although I did many years ago get one from a very nice Swedish girl but I've no idea if she was a politician.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Personally I think you're both being too harsh on [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] . Whether you like it or not, all governments are beholden to their 'sponsors' not the electorate. Thus making them puppets. There are reasons around government policy - and even more importantly, policy they DON'T make and it's about who really holds power - and it isn't morons like Johnson.

Let's take the UK government as an example. What is the reason the government has taken no meaningful steps towards getting rid of dirty Russian money in the UK ? Hmmm ..... What is the reason for not closing down non-dom status or even those tax havens based on British terrortries ? Hmm ... The British government are beholden to rich people and big business.

If Labour had won the last election then Corbyn would have been beholden to Momentum idealists and the unions. No government in the world is truly independent. The US government ? There might be a reason for lack of gun control no ? It's called the NRA.

Governments do things to be seen to carrying out their promises to us 'plebs' that vote for them. In reality those actions are minor when compared to what they don't do - because they don't want to piss off their mates.

I'm no conspiracy fanatic but Swany is on the money here - maybe excluding the blowjobs - although I did many years ago get one from a very nice Swedish girl but I've no idea if she was a politician.

That's a slightly different argument. I'll bold the bits I think are nuts.

No problem, they give blowjobs to the same people, laugh at regular people in the same lodge, and the winner was decided years ago by those with real power. Like everywhere.

It makes no sense, does not take into account geo-politics and totally ignores despots and rogue states. Do you really think everyone in Western Democracies is chosen by a few (no doubt Jewish / Zionist) people in a Masonic Lodge that is so secret no one's ever found it? Or that there is no such thing as anti-fascists, even though most of those in power in Western Europe at the moment owe that power to the defeat of fascism. And the Nordics are classic examples of Liberal Anti Fascist Democracy.

Or that the real reason Russia is attacking Ukraine is to gain control of the warm water ports in the Black Sea, without which their Navy is useless and they are exposed on land via the Great Plain? And, of course, Brexit suited the Russians perfectly, weakening the EU alliance right next door to them. You do still agree, as an outer, that the Russians were involved in funding and misinformation to support Leave? But that fundamentally opposes them to Brussels and yet we're expected to believe that was all agreed and carved up in said secret lodge? Ok Mate.

Do "they" control the Saudi royal family, North Korea, China and some of the despotic regimes in Africa? If not why not?

There is truth in what you say, obviously, Governments and any political organisation needs funding and that funding will come from interest groups and those interest groups will want some control of policy,. That - is stating the bleedin' obvious. But the French election result already decided in a giant lodge by Zionists and Lizards? The French centrists NOT against Fascism? Nonsense.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
That's a slightly different argument. I'll bold the bits I think are nuts.

It makes no sense, does not take into account geo-politics and totally ignores despots and rogue states. Do you really think everyone in Western Democracies is chosen by a few (no doubt Jewish / Zionist) people in a Masonic Lodge that is so secret no one's ever found it? Or that there is no such thing as anti-fascists, even though most of those in power in Western Europe at the moment owe that power to the defeat of fascism. And the Nordics are classic examples of Liberal Anti Fascist Democracy.

Or that the real reason Russia is attacking Ukraine is to gain control of the warm water ports in the Black Sea, without which their Navy is useless and they are exposed on land via the Great Plain? And, of course, Brexit suited the Russians perfectly, weakening the EU alliance right next door to them. You do still agree, as an outer, that the Russians were involved in funding and misinformation to support Leave? But that fundamentally opposes them to Brussels and yet we're expected to believe that was all agreed and carved up in said secret lodge? Ok Mate.

Do "they" control the Saudi royal family, North Korea, China and some of the despotic regimes in Africa? If not why not?

There is truth in what you say, obviously, Governments and any political organisation needs funding and that funding will come from interest groups and those interest groups will want some control of policy,. That - is stating the bleedin' obvious. But the French election result already decided in a giant lodge by Zionists and Lizards? The French centrists NOT against Fascism? Nonsense.

Yeah, it's Sixth Form politics at its finest.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Here's one who has obviously swallowed the whole package. "Everyone who thinks the world is corrupt is a jew-hating nazi!" shite the oligarch media is going to throw at you any time the subject of big business collaborating to increase and expand their power is brought up. Or the other one, "the Russians did it!", ruling out any possibility that there inside the Holy West could be some nasty, rich people as well. With those ideas in your head, no wonder you get upset by believing that your politican would never be corrupted. Also with those things tatooed in your brain, no surprise a bombed hospital in Palestine is Christmas for you.

But if we leave the Nazi/Jew thing out of it, as we should as plenty of collaborating (conspiring) oligarchs are not Jews, and plenty of us who are aware of the power of money are not nazis.

The world is ruled by a few - a couple of hundred - people who do indeed meet both in plain sight and underground and they indeed have a plan and all the power. This part is not really a secret and obvious to anyone who dares accept uncomfortable realties. What is secret is the long-term plan, stretching hundreds of years. Obviously uncovered over and over in literature and bits and pieces of it leaking, but still secret. China, NK and Saudi Arabia are no exceptions of course. There may be no exceptions left at all, and if there is they will obviously be crushed.

In France there is, just like pretty much everywhere else, a handful of families (connected to the families in other countries) who have ruled for hundreds of years. Directly or more often indirectly they own all the media - conservative, liberal, communist, nazi, you name it - and push different set of ideas to different set of people to manufacture the feeling that these sets of people have a choice (= to not choose whatever the other set of people is choosing) and to create division, in order to make sure that people never unite against anything. People like you are going to think things like "a bad thing? the Russians did it" and other people are going to think "a bad thing? the immigrants and gender neutral toilets ****ed our minds".

With most votes quite close to 50/50 these days, no decision or election is going to really surprise you. You may be disgusted or angry, but your logic based on the show your watching tells you "there's no need for foul play other than from Russians or gender neutral toilets/nazi-Corbyns/party X shooting themselves in the foot", which is all part of it because it makes you overlook the possibility that the outcome was decided a long time ago by people you've never heard of but perhaps should take a look into.

In the end the politics of the two or more parties you choose btween are always the same but under different flags and rhetorics, same goals under different MO. As an example we have two candidates, Le Pen and Macron, the first of them who openly loathes muslims and the other one (similar to you) who struggles to hide it. As another example, we have seen all over the world that people vote for this or that but that the outcome is the same: the struggle of the average man increases - just like the wealth, power and protection of those with money and power. Dont you ever find it strange that no matter who you "choose", nothing really changes? But you, and billions of others, refuse to see the uncomfortable structure so you try to change things the way you've been told to do it, you vote and get disappointed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I admire your generosity of spirit. But I fundamentally disagree with you.

My ex-wife used to talk about business and government as 'they'. I would point out that it's 'we'. We vote for them and we buy their stuff, and we become them if that's our choice. People get the governments they deserve.

But that doesn't mean that all politicians are the same and that all business people are the same.

Of course people exploit loopholes in the laws. That's part of human ingenuity. And that's why we have laws.

I have utter contempt for people who don't vote, or even speak against a florid chancer like Putin, Le Pen or Johnson, because 'they are all the same'.

To quote John Stuart Mill:

Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I know quite a few people on the left in France
Last time they held their noses and voted for Macron in large numbers to avoid giving Le Pen victory.
As a reward Macron has treated them with utter contempt and they really do detest him. They will find it very hard to vote for him again and if they thought they could, they would abstain.
I am fairly confident they will give him the votes needed to keep Le Pen out. But Macron has played a dangerous game in taking their votes for granted.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Here's one who has obviously swallowed the whole package. "Everyone who thinks the world is corrupt is a jew-hating nazi!" shite the oligarch media is going to throw at you any time the subject of big business collaborating to increase and expand their power is brought up. Or the other one, "the Russians did it!", ruling out any possibility that there inside the Holy West could be some nasty, rich people as well. With those ideas in your head, no wonder you get upset by believing that your politican would never be corrupted. Also with those things tatooed in your brain, no surprise a bombed hospital in Palestine is Christmas for you.

A whole paragraph of ad hominem, exaggeration and personal smear before you get going. Nice.

But if we leave the Nazi/Jew thing out of it, as we should as plenty of collaborating (conspiring) oligarchs are not Jews, and plenty of us who are aware of the power of money are not nazis.

The world is ruled by a few - a couple of hundred - people who do indeed meet both in plain sight and underground and they indeed have a plan and all the power. This part is not really a secret and obvious to anyone who dares accept uncomfortable realties. What is secret is the long-term plan, stretching hundreds of years. Obviously uncovered over and over in literature and bits and pieces of it leaking, but still secret. China, NK and Saudi Arabia are no exceptions of course. There may be no exceptions left at all, and if there is they will obviously be crushed.

In France there is, just like pretty much everywhere else, a handful of families (connected to the families in other countries) who have ruled for hundreds of years. Directly or more often indirectly they own all the media - conservative, liberal, communist, nazi, you name it - and push different set of ideas to different set of people to manufacture the feeling that these sets of people have a choice (= to not choose whatever the other set of people is choosing) and to create division, in order to make sure that people never unite against anything. People like you are going to think things like "a bad thing? the Russians did it" and other people are going to think "a bad thing? the immigrants and gender neutral toilets ****ed our minds".

With most votes quite close to 50/50 these days, no decision or election is going to really surprise you. You may be disgusted or angry, but your logic based on the show your watching tells you "there's no need for foul play other than from Russians or gender neutral toilets/nazi-Corbyns/party X shooting themselves in the foot", which is all part of it because it makes you overlook the possibility that the outcome was decided a long time ago by people you've never heard of but perhaps should take a look into.

In the end the politics of the two or more parties you choose btween are always the same but under different flags and rhetorics, same goals under different MO. As an example we have two candidates, Le Pen and Macron, the first of them who openly loathes muslims and the other one (similar to you) who struggles to hide it. As another example, we have seen all over the world that people vote for this or that but that the outcome is the same: the struggle of the average man increases - just like the wealth, power and protection of those with money and power. Dont you ever find it strange that no matter who you "choose", nothing really changes? But you, and billions of others, refuse to see the uncomfortable structure so you try to change things the way you've been told to do it, you vote and get disappointed.

And there's no evidence for this at all, nor have you presented any.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A whole paragraph of ad hominem, exaggeration and personal smear before you get going. Nice.

And there's no evidence for this at all, nor have you presented any.

You get what you give.

As for evidence, there is plenty to support my views just like I'm sure there is plenty of evidence to support yours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports