Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Tickets X3 For Burnley (with conditions)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The sofa was noticeably absent at the last home game. I think they might have belatedly realised how stupid an idea it was (the "stick your effing sofa up your arse" chants were a clue). Still, it's obviously inspired the geniuses at Sky to follow suit... *sigh*

Good to hear, not surprised your supporters were fuming. Utterly stupid idea thought up by marketing 'teams' who have no grasp of football I'd imagine.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Okay, so, what would be the tipping point for anyone to sit on that sofa and be humiliated on TV, ridiculing yourself, your fellow fans and football as a whole...

Let's assume transport is included.

£100....£500....£1000....£1500....a new Porsche? ???

What would be your selling your soul threshold?

Watch the game hanging out the back of Millie Clode whilst being rimmed by Natalie Sawyer.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'll do it as long as they slip me some weed in the pizza box.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Another issue that has been overlooked. Given that for away games the trend us to stand rather than sit are yoy allowed to stand in front of the sofa during the game and just sit at half time to eat the pizza? Terrible idea what next a free cadigan and a rocking chair for pensioners.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Surely those who booked train tickets can get a refund or transfer to an earlier train? (I am genuinely asking as surely a company like rail services offer this?). Sky really are a joke moving this one so early though...

Not if its an advanced ticket e.g. for that exact train. Thats where you can get big discounts (mine were about £20 Euston to Burnley) but you run the risk if its moved as they are non refundable. So ive got some completely useless train tickets sitting in my wallet for a saturday journey to Burnely :tantrum:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ha! The ****ing irony!
"They are trying to make football better for fans"...

Yep, doing a wonderful job of that with Sunday afternoon kickoffs the other end of the country!

Wankers!

Well said! How to make it better? Revert it back to a 3pm Saturday kick off

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I think someone should accept to do it then strip down you their nickety noids , start scratching your balls, supping a can of Tennant's with a half eaten pizza. Sky W@Nkers

Should be renamed [unt sofa

image.jpeg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think someone should accept to do it then strip down you their nickety noids , start scratching your balls, supping a can of Tennant's with a half eaten pizza. Sky W@Nkers

Should be renamed [unt sofa

View attachment 70083

I know it's been bad at Charlton this season, but have they given one them a pair of boots to bring him on!!??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here