Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Frank Lampard’s Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Brighton manager Roberto de Zerbi to BBC Sport: "It's an amazing day for us. The result, the performance. This game gives more energy, more confidence, more enthusiasm to finish the season in the best way. Now we have to prepare for the semi-final. We'd like to play the final. To do that we'll have to win."

On more injuries: "We're losing too many players. I'm very lucky to be a coach of Brighton. We have many solutions. We can change position of a lot of players. We believe in ourself."

"Julio Enciso played a fantastic game until the goal and then he finished the game. It's not a surprise. He's a good guy. He has to progress and improve in his mentality - to explain to him the importance of the last 10 minutes. If we conceded a goal then his goal is not important like if you win. The important thing is to have the confidence from your team-mates. I don't like if you score and then you finish the game. You have to think about the team."

On the FA Cup semi-final: "We are a serious team with serious players. Nothing changes. We work a normal week. We would like to make our fans happy."

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Us missing out on at least Europa League would be a f***ing travesty
CL is gone; EL most likely to come via league (Citeh await IF we beat Utd) - and that's far from easy with last week and our run in.

All imo, ofc.

But what a season!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Now can our Ladies perform a miracle and win their semi-final against Man Utd to make it a double celebration. Any interested its on BBC 2 now.
1-0 up at the moment...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
CL is gone; EL most likely to come via league (Citeh await IF we beat Utd) - and that's far from easy with last week and our run in.

All imo, ofc.

But what a season!!
Personally i dont look too far ahead…..enjoy today….oh and what’s happening next week….gawd an FA Cup SF ..LOVELY JUBBLY

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Love it!

Attachments

• IMG-20230415-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20230415-WA0006.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 157

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
What a day. That was exceptional, didn't like sitting back or time wasting, it doesn't suit as at all and could have bitten us in the arse. However, to win from 1-0 down is SUPERB. We look unbelievably good. I cannot WAIT for next Sunday.
Thought the same, but sensed we had run out of legs and were knackered with the early subs.

We hung on though, outstanding

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here