Frank Lampard’s Chelsea v Albion
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Date: Saturday 15th April 2023
Kick-off: 15:00 BST
Referee: Robert Jones
Assistants: Ian Hussin, Wade Smith
Fourth Official: Geoff Eltringham
VAR: Chris Kavanagh
Additional VAR: Dan Cook
Chelsea defender Kalidou Koulibaly has been ruled out with the hamstring injury he suffered against Real Madrid.
Mason Mount could feature in the Premier League for the first time since the end of February after coming on as a substitute at the Bernabeu.
Brighton will be without on-loan defender Levi Colwill, who is ineligible against his parent club.
Tariq Lamptey is likely to be out for another couple of weeks with a knee problem.
- Chelsea have never lost a home league game against Brighton and Hove Albion, conceding just once in seven previous meetings at Stamford Bridge (W5, D2).
- Three of the last four meetings have ended in a draw.
- Brighton's 4-1 victory in the reverse fixture was their first-ever league win over Chelsea in 15 attempts (D4, L10).
- Chelsea are winless in their last four league games and have failed to score in four matches in all competitions.
- Their failure to score in their last three league matches comes despite them having 52 shots with an expected goals total of 5.5.
- They could fail to score in a fourth consecutive league match for the first time since 2007.
- Chelsea have won only one of their 14 Premier League matches this season against teams in the top half of the table.
- Brighton's loss at Spurs last time out ended a run of five games without defeat.
- The Seagulls could suffer back-to-back league defeats for just the second time this season.
- Roberto de Zerbi's side have lost just two of their last 12 Premier League games (W6, D4).
- Three of Evan Ferguson's four Premier League goals for Brighton have come away from home.
Roberto De Zerbi's Frank Lampard’s Chelsea Press Conference