Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Frank Lampard’s Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
I must admit I thought this too during the first half, but more along the lines of "we must be the best team in the world that is also equally unlucky." What I love is that we just keep plugging away. Under Potter I'd have lost hope after 1-0 that we'd win. Under RDZ one of my first thoughts was "we could still take this 2-1 or 3-1".
My daughter texted me when they scored, I just replied “in Roberto we trust”.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Brighton manager Roberto de Zerbi:

"I am really pleased for the performance. We deserved to win for the quality of the performance. I'm lucky to be a coach of these players. I am honest when I tell you these words."

"Julio [Enciso] is another because we have a lot of important younger players. I'm happy for him. It is an important goal for us and for him. I think we could play better after the goal and we suffer too much. After the second goal we played too deep, but we work to improve."

"We are losing too many players [to injury]. We have a very tough last period of the season. The next game we will play the semi-final of the FA Cup and this is a problem for us. But we have very strong players and they can play the structure of the play."

"We have to organise to achieve our target in the best way."

"I'm happy for the result, I'm happy because we made our fans happy, our club happy. But for me, I am starting to think about the semi-final now. If you are happy too much for the result in the past, you can't do this in football."

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton manager Roberto de Zerbi:

"I am really pleased for the performance. We deserved to win for the quality of the performance. I'm lucky to be a coach of these players. I am honest when I tell you these words."

"Julio [Enciso] is another because we have a lot of important younger players. I'm happy for him. It is an important goal for us and for him. I think we could play better after the goal and we suffer too much. After the second goal we played too deep, but we work to improve."

"We are losing too many players [to injury]. We have a very tough last period of the season. The next game we will play the semi-final of the FA Cup and this is a problem for us. But we have very strong players and they can play the structure of the play."

"We have to organise to achieve our target in the best way."

"I'm happy for the result, I'm happy because we made our fans happy, our club happy. But for me, I am starting to think about the semi-final now. If you are happy too much for the result in the past, you can't do this in football."
I love this man

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Brighton go to money bags Chelsea and win from coming behind.
The media is not surprised. I still think we should be closer to 4th spot with the VAR fiasco at Spurs and Palace and missed oppurtuinity's at home to Brentford and Fulham.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Any ideas on our injuries?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hahahahahaha

Utterly brilliant