[Albion] Frank Lampard’s Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On our day there is no doubt that we are now one of the very best teams in the world. It's mindboggling.
I was thinking this. Mitoma must be one of the best WINGERS form wise in the world this season. BHA are one of the best teams in the WORLD at present. The world.

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I was thinking this. Mitoma must be one of the best singers form wise in the world this season. BHA are one of the best teams in the WORLD at present. The world.
He does a mean My Way.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Great win after the frustration of last week - it gives the media two fingers that we don't have squad depth - and the Chelski fans will soon be booing Tory boy when they get knocked out of the Champions League on Tuesday. :ROFLMAO:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
On our day there is no doubt that we are now one of the very best teams in the world. It's mindboggling.
I must admit I thought this too during the first half, but more along the lines of "we must be the best team in the world that is also equally unlucky." What I love is that we just keep plugging away. Under Potter I'd have lost hope after 1-0 that we'd win. Under RDZ one of my first thoughts was "we could still take this 2-1 or 3-1".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports