Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] France v Argentina official World Cup final thread ….

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I don’t care. But if Argentina win then it’ll be nonstop Messi rimming for the next 6 months and frankly that can go eff itself.
Do you think the commentators have got in an extra box or two of tissues, just in case …..?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Do you think the commentators have got in an extra box or two of tissues, just in case …..?
Danny Murphy will need a shipping container’s worth judging by his previous games watching him.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Surely Brighton fans want The Argies to win….?
Why wouldn’t they ?

The Falklands war and our love of the French ?
f*** me……. Alexis is our boy now. That’s how it works.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Surely Brighton fans want The Argies to win….?
Why wouldn’t they ?

The Falklands war and our love of the French ?
f*** me……. Alexis is our boy now. That’s how it works.
I suppose when their players sing about the f***ing English and chasing them everywhere, it might sway opinion in at least a handful of cases. That’s the players, by the way, not just the fans in case that wasn’t clear.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I want Argentina to win. But if not then I want France.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I will be immensely proud of Ali Mac if he starts and they win BTW. I can't go as far as supporting Argentina but I will be willing our boy to do well and I hope he gets the love he deserves from us when he comes back to his club team.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I suppose when their players sing about the f***ing English and chasing them everywhere, it might sway opinion in at least a handful of cases. That’s the players, by the way, not just the fans in case that wasn’t clear.
Yeah but everyone hates us …….. don’t take it personally.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You do know we are the only nation to win the WC at football,rugby and cricket
And possibly several other sports only played by you and like three of your ex-colonies...

Team Ali Mac tomorrow. Would love to see him win it and also the tears of the Ronaldo fanboys when Messi lift that trophy.

That said, I have a feeling France will ruin the party...

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
And possibly several other sports only played by you and like three of your ex-colonies...

Team Ali Mac tomorrow. Would love to see him win it and also the tears of the Ronaldo fanboys when Messi lift that trophy.

Do keep up. I’ve a feeling he knew that and it was part of the joke, but if it has to be explained then ….. oh well.

kojak

Jan 17, 2022

It's not my fault Sweden only play ice hockey

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Apart from it will be fantastic to have a WC winner in our side for however long or short time he has left with us, I can’t really go for the Argies.

France for me on this one

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here