Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] France v Argentina official World Cup final thread ….

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just hope we win.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Morocco will win. Allah has decreed it.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Literally hope Argentina annihilate the French. Hate, hate, HATE losing to them. Worse than losing to the Jockos.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Morocco will win. Allah has decreed it.
Allah doesn't exist - and even if he did he'd know f*** all about football compared to say, Fabrizio .................... the blessed fount of all football knowledge.
So, Mac Allister to Milan then?........ what has the all-seeing Allah got to say about that? Anybody?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I actually had a whopping TWO POUNDS @ 22/1 on a France v Argentina final, before the start of the whole thing.

Returns £46. Currently offering cash out of £25. Tempted.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I actually had a whopping TWO POUNDS @ 22/1 on a France v Argentina final, before the start of the whole thing.

Hold your nerve Hansy.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think France are nailed on winners, especially after seeing the game last night. A shame, they are far from being the best team in the tournament.

With all due respect to the likes of Morocco and Croatia reaching the semi-finals, it doesn't say too much about the supposedly stronger teams either.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think France are nailed on winners, especially after seeing the game last night. A shame, they are far from being the best team in the tournament.

With all due respect to the likes of Morocco and Croatia reaching the semi-finals, it doesn't say too much about the supposedly stronger teams either.
I know you love to take the opposite view in most football situations, for whatever reason, but please enlighten me who the better teams in the tournament are if the French are FAR from the best team. Also bear in mind the number of injured French players and let me know of any other team who could progress as well as the French with as many key players out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Life changing if it comes off though.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I have felt it would be an Argentina win for some time now. When you think about it, it then becomes clear that a Messi v Mbappe final is the dream ticket for FIFA, and then also for Qatar given the ownership of PSG too. They basically pay the salaries of the top 2 players in the tournament so why wouldn’t they want them both in the final?

Not normally a betting person but I did put a couple of ‘insurance’ bets around this happening which I have cashed out now for a decent return.

I detest the way Argentina play, the special treatment Messi gets, the ‘dark arts’ they practice (cheating) and basically don’t care who wins it now as long as it’s not them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here