Fpc Backing Down!!! Letter Attached!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harsh, Sten. They're parish councillors doing it for free in their spare time, not MPS with a backroom staff.

Which bit was harsh? That they didn't proof read it? Or that their english wasn't of a generally good standard?

I know people on here are saying 'fair enough, they did what they could to protect themselves', and want us to build bridges, but they've done it from such a negative and insular position that I really find it hard to have much sympathy for them now they've lost.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good news finally

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So.......the f***ing bitch (Cuttress) considers the last 6 years a "success"...!
The bitch lost,......... so the only conclusion is that she considers that "success" is the 6 year delay, that has caused so much suffering and heartache to Albion supporters........and indeed the number of our supporters who have died during this period, never to know if we would have a home of our own or not.
I hate that f***ing bitch with a vengeance.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
remember to feel sorry for Veronica and Peter who will lose their farm land and shop???

They only rent the land don't they? Doesn't make it theirs.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Those Farm Shop Owners....best thing they can do is setup a Cafe for all the construction workers....they'd make more in a few months than they have in the past 5years.FACT.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
What really annoyed me was "It makes you wonder whether all our efforts have been pointless? There may as well have been a short debate and decision in the House of Commons"

Too bloody right it would. I hope that the diggers and cranes we use are the noisiest going.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
If these people do feel like their lives have been ruined then I feel genuinely sorry for them. However, the fact is that it won't be - so they're worrying about not-a-lot IMO.

Agree, have the lives of people living in Withdean been ruined? No, it's just ignorance. There is only one route into falmer village and 57 into Withdean, they will not be invaded and suffer from a bit of noise and some lighting once a fortnight. This on the day hundreds of innocent men, women and children were blown to bits in their village in Iraq!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Veronica and Peter will be coining it in if they have any business acumen.

Fresh from the farm pasties and scotch eggs would be a winner on Match Days!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I actually think we should build bridges and make these people our friends... If only to pave the way for the expansion of the stadium to 80,000 seater in five years... Or at least to let us have more than 2 concerts a year and some fireworks!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Those Farm Shop Owners....best thing they can do is setup a Cafe for all the construction workers....they'd make more in a few months than they have in the past 5years.FACT.
Precisely. They could even set up a line to supply eggs and vegetables for the catering company that operates at the stadium. You know, support your local business and all that? They could seriously end up cleaning up quite nicely on the back of this, and they're still grizzling.

On another note, is it me, or does that letter/press release come across as being more like a suicide note?

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Well they want to remember Tom Carr who is not longer with them and done so much well here's to all our seagulls who are no longer with us and also done so much over the years - there's a lot more people at our end who lost out seeing their club get the new ground.

To our living seagulls. time to party :dance::dance::dance:

To our angel seagulls - guys this one is for you :cheers::cheers:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports