Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fpc Backing Down!!! Letter Attached!!!

Dec 27, 2005
BRIGHTO KEMP TOWN
I KNOW YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW THAT THE FIGHT IS DEFINITELY OVER, WE HAVE WON AT LAST.............
THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO READ THE FPC NEWSLETTER

GREAT STUFF!!!!!

:clap2::clap2: :clap2::clap2: :clap2:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• FPC1.doc
    171 KB · Views: 815
  • FPC2.doc
    181 KB · Views: 657

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
And we are STILL expected to 'build bridges' with these f***ers...?? No chance, they are expecting their world to turn upside down (even though it probably won't be), so let's give them what they are expecting.

And for the record, the fight wasn't a success - BECAUSE YOU HAVE LOST!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure Veronica and Peter will get financial recompense. And what about the hundreds of new jobs the ground development will bring to the area?

So much for bridge-building.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
remember to feel sorry for Veronica and Peter who will lose their farm land and shop???

Innit. Now is not the time for gloating or owt. Whether we like it or not these people have a right to protect their interests and they did so. Let's not make this worse for them by rubbing anyone's nose in it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
And we are STILL expected to 'build bridges' with these f***ers...?? No chance, they are expecting their world to turn upside down (even though it probably won't be), so let's give them what they are expecting.

Let's not. There's no way of building bridges with ****s like that, but the club needs to have good relations with the reasonable residents, and future ones thta have nothing to do with these twats.

They can say what they like. We've won. That is all that matters. :thumbsup:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I actually thought that some of the reasoning in that letter was quite considered, however they are still wrong about the reasons why the Inquiry was re-opened and why the decision was made as it was (it was never against National Policy). But there you go...

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Interesting that they can't seem able to spell the word 'lose' correctly choosing instead to spell it 'loose'

Well 'LOSE' is how it is spelt and exactly what they have done, the LOSERS

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I agree.

I see no problem with the Falmer residents who will be directly affected by the stadium to have argued against it.

That is their democratic right and I am sure many of us would do the same if a large development was planned on our doorsteps.

I know it sounds perverse but in some ways it is reassuring that the planning process is so stringent because it is not always community stadiums which are being built, i.e. newhaven incinerator.

The news is certainly a cause for celebration but gloating? No.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Thought it was quite a gracious letter in the circumstances to be honest. Much better than the sour LDC press release.

Anyhow... that's that....Party Time...

:drink::drink::drink::drink:

:dance::dance:

:rescott: :whisky::whisky::drink:

I just can't believe what an amatuerish and churlish letter that is. First they include spelling mistakes (loose instead of lose in the 2nd part of their response). They then, yet again, hark on about the findings of the first inspector (or rather, their take on them), while completely ignoring the findings of the second inspector. Finally they spout a load of nonsense about how it's the end of their lives.

It honestly reads like it's been written by a 12 year old.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
What a snivelling little letter which shows they are still ignoring the facts of the last 10 years. Such a shame that so called religious people (they are a parish council are they not?) come across as liars. Surely it would have been better to simply say "we lost and we tried our best"??

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Harsh, Sten. They're parish councillors doing it for free in their spare time, not MPS with a backroom staff.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Seems a thorough, well written and informed letter. But I think that common sense has finally come through. I feel that they have finally seen that they have lost, but can still say to all concerned on their side that they tried there best too.
But Im bloody delighted, it's funny how when one group backs down then the next it all becomes increasingly difficult to win.
Come on the albion...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If these people do feel like their lives have been ruined then I feel genuinely sorry for them. However, the fact is that it won't be - so they're worrying about not-a-lot IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here