NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Freudian slip?

fslip.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
IF it is the same finish then at least I will have enjoyed watching us try to get points.

Exactly, watching the football for the last six months of last season was not even a little bit enjoyable for me. I’d rather GO DOWN playing like we do now than stay up playing like we did last season again. Once was more than enough for me.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
ta. No that dissimilar really then. That's a MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY for us, bearing in mind what happened
post-xmas this year.

Amended for you. :wink:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
They’re all it these days, perhaps apart from an honest Albion. Did you watch West Ham v Spuds, Kane did parachute rolls after the slightest touch.

Back on theme, don’t you get excited when although we’re outclassed, you get to see the brilliance of the Leicester players, Mane, Firmino, James, Rashford, Willian, Kante? I can’t remember NSC (away from political threads) ever being more chilled on football matters. The forum used to be fragmented on Albion issues, now it’s possibly just two posters who didn’t love seeing the ManU and Leicester brilliance.

Make that three!
If i watch say, Arsenal v chelsea or Liverpool v Utd, I will smile and revel in the brilliance of an individual performance or a fantastic team goal. Put them against the Albion and the overpaid prima donnas can go do one:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There remains 10 (ten) sides on four wins, stretching all the way from Everton in 17th, and one place away from the drop zone, and Wolves in 6th, and one place away from Europe.

Sitting in the middle of this group, with five wins, are Burnley and Palace.

When will we record a fifth win of the season?

Screenshot 2019-12-01 at 18.59.47.png

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There remains 10 (ten) sides on four wins, stretching all the way from Everton in 17th, and one place away from the drop zone, and Wolves in 6th, and one place away from Europe.

Sitting in the middle of this group with five wins are Burnley and Palace.

View attachment 117685

I give in, what the answer.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

View attachment 117685

Later this week.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

View attachment 117685

I love a quiz, me.

Venezuela.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

View attachment 117685

Who'd have thought that not drawing enough games would be our downfall. It kinda shows what we all knew, there are plenty of teams who are not top 4 material who can beat each other on their day and a little consistent run can gain you several places up the league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here