FORTY NOTES QUIZ NIGHT - Thursday 29 June **DETAILS HERE**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
tommy boy said:
scott should be ashamed of himself, how on earth can you talk to a drunk girl throughout an ENTIRE quiz

even during the MUSIC ROUND

is nothing sacred?

Clearly not, allthough they were both quite drunk not just here. Still not a bad performance from a throughly weakend TT

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
oooooo, Stewart, Witham, how did Scott get on? I stopped recieving text message updates on his progress with Charlie Chalk at about half 10 - what happened?

Oct 25, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
oooooo, Stewart, Witham, how did Scott get on? I stopped recieving text message updates on his progress with Charlie Chalk at about half 10 - what happened?

no idea- but they did manage to talk for AGES

the large one gave them some very pissed off glances:lolol:

oh, and they disappeared to the toilets for about an HOUR

Oct 25, 2003
The Large One said:
Did you know the colour olf knickers she was wearing?

I did.

:slag:

anyway, as they are probably having SEX right now i can only apologise on their behalf for the whole "shout out random answers" thing:)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
Yes, amongst the several justified bad looks you gave them, I did actually notice one was more of an "up-skirt" glance. Good on you, sir! They were a disgrace to Federico's good name, and to your endeavour on this fine evening. When the idea of Team Turienzo first entered my head, I had an image of integrity, honesty, intelligence, and glamour. We went to become role models for other quizzers. Despite Scott's shambolic efforts, I felt Tommy Boy, Damanclay, and myself pressed ahead, and by finishing in a respectable position gave the great man something to be proud of. That one was for you, Fed:bowdown:

Never a truer word said, I think the team huddle in Fed's memory helped Team Turinezo to prosper better than expected. I think next time females should be banned as they prove a distraction from competing in the memory of big Fed.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Thoroughly good laugh. Really enjoyed, and now I haven't got to restock my wardrobe with my collection of fetching Albion t-shirts.

Well done to THPP for giving the champagne back to Alan. We all know how hard it is for a scotsman to give up alcohol. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Well done to John Boy, KTA and SDC + others for forgetting to give there quiz sheet back. :shootself :lolol: :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just to echo the above from the WINNING team: :clap2: Great effort from Alan, both with a cracking set of questions and a mighty fine job on da mike. Wanna do it again, a great NSC night out, as ever.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
sir danny cullip said:
So it wasnt our fault after all! Our table was missed out by the rather amusing guy that usually collected all the sheets in!:ohmy: [/QUOTE/]

I thought you might have thrown them accross the room at DTG!
:lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Man of Harveys said:
Just to echo the above from the WINNING team: :clap2: Great effort from Alan, both with a cracking set of questions and a mighty fine job on da mike. Wanna do it again, a great NSC night out, as ever.

Ditto from me. Sterling work from Alan. The only thing that was missing was seeing Chappers get ripped off in the auction, but then you can't have everything.

I must say that MOH's knowledge of 60s and 70s TV and movie themes is AWESOME; surely a sign of a misspent youth?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
nice one Al.

Also nice to be blanked by some people:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: , but didnt spoil a very good evening.

Hope you raised lots of money to go into the "lets buy a player" fund.

Congratulations to MOH, Gwylan and the rest of your team.

One point for next year....in an effort to encourage the younger members of our club, can we have a round or two of more questions of an "up to date" genre? I know that question is a bit like asking Atilla to play stuff that is not in his personal music collection, but I think having 60/70's television themes is a bit unfair.

Again well done Al.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Dies Irae said:

One point for next year....in an effort to encourage the younger members of our club, can we have a round or two of more questions of an "up to date" genre? I know that question is a bit like asking Atilla to play stuff that is not in his personal music collection, but I think having 60/70's television themes is a bit unfair.

I agree with Dave. It's never easy putting together a quiz to cater for everyone's knowledge but that last round would have been impossible for anyone under 35 - we could have had some themes from the 90s and 00s too.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
no idea- but they did manage to talk for AGES

the large one gave them some very pissed off glances:lolol:

oh, and they disappeared to the toilets for about an HOUR

shut up you!

i would like to appologise for my shambolic quiz performance last night, i was a disgrace to the fine name of not only fed, but the crocs themselves

however, my talking clearly paid off, as she has agreed to come to not only the kerry mayo testemonial, but potentially that black tie thingymajic, rotherham away, a few home games and she also joined the seagull party

i felt sacrificing my role in team turienzo was worth that, as it will give a lot of money to a much needed club

oh, and i believe it was myself and mr damanclay who pursued the wayne bridge answer, despite being shouted down by our fellow crocs, with yourself badger even claiming that he came on in the game we watched together

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Scotty M said:

oh, and i believe it was myself and mr damanclay who pursued the wayne bridge answer, despite being shouted down by our fellow crocs, with yourself badger even claiming that he came on in the game we watched together

That was me and you Scott, It was clearly Wayne Bridge however I had a strange feeling that he had played some part in the Paraguay game to start with.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Well I thouroughly enjoyed it also, and our team even won despite me answering NO questions (Gwylan had written most of the answers down before Al had even finished asking them) and persuading everyone to change a correct answer into an incorrect one (as usual).

Also won some Skint stuff in the raffle and the Harveys was rather good.

Very good effort Al and family and Doug.

[That cricket bat - Daisy said that it "works quite well in the bedroom". I'm trying very hard for my mind not to boggle.]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports